Macklemore is Done!!!!

SMH. No one even mentions the Beastie Boys. R.I.P. to MCA. :smh:

Those guys didn't need to exploit controversial issues or popular trends like Wacklemore. They just made music.

Also, Mixmaster Mike > _____ > Ryan Lewis.

^^ although I do somewhat feel you, them plies videos are def appreciated. Lol ain't nun wrong with clowning around sometimes.

Just because you're from a hood doesn't make you hood :lol:

Nobody said it did. :lol:

But how are you gonna break down who's really hood and who's not? And most people from there do have some of that in them. Kendrick ain't the stereotypical hood _ but you can tell it's part of who he is.

I used to not like Post Malone because he looks like a white dude who just swiped the whole "white dude being ironic with golds, braids and dipset/pac shirts" aesthetic from tumblr.

But as he puts out more music, he's kind of in his own lane. Don't even really consider him a rapper.

Yo, this joint kinda goes.

I used to not like Post Malone because he looks like a white dude who just swiped the whole "white dude being ironic with golds, braids and dipset/pac shirts" aesthetic from tumblr.

But as he puts out more music, he's kind of in his own lane. Don't even really consider him a rapper.

Yo, this joint kinda goes.

Dude looks like Shia Lebouf

But yea this song goes

People still doing this name credible white rappers ish. lmao. There are stacks and stacks of qualified and respected dope rappers of almost any nationality now a days. Get over it. Macklemore played himself once he started letting the Kendrick **** make him degrade himself out of some weirdo guilt. Personally never liked Macklemore but now his whole schtick is "I'm white I don't deserve to be here."
mean.gif
CORNY MY DUDE
sick.gif
I respected him more when he was not cracking under the pressure. As far as Post Malone dude has some talent but he is a certified CULTURE VULTURE. Dude was'nt making it with his alternative country **** and decided to roll with the winning formula. No shame a million artists black,white,green,purple do it but let's call it what it is and stop making excuses. His heart was not in Hip Hop he might have "liked" it but it was not his culture and he had a PR team remix him to bubble. All in all there are always gonna be true artists,so so artists, wack artists and frauds of all nationalities. Just the bar has been lowered and ADD culture has us accept whatever comes out because it fills that minute. Can't believe nobody mentioned R.A. out of all them white rappers ya'll were giving gold stars.
tired.gif

Last edited:
Since this is becoming the unofficial white rapper thread,G-Eazy is pretty dope,can spit and he does his own thing with his own style
pimp.gif
. No biting or being a vulture.

I consider Post more of an industry plant than a vulture. I honestly think other ppl are making his music for him & hes simply just a face

Only white rappers I really mess with these days is Action Bronson & Lil Ugly Mane (yea I know funny name lol). Bones is cool too but he releases so much stuff its got hard to keep up with him lol

Last edited:
To me it seems i never heard the phrase culture vulture until this social media age and the likes of iggy/mackelmore.

Macklemore is DONE

On Friday night, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis performed a secret show in their hometown of Seattle to honor a new exhibit at the city's EMP Museum. This would have been completely unremarkable had Macklelmore not dressed up as the stereotype of a greedy, hook-nosed Jewish man.

http://gawker.com/macklemore-dresses-up-as-offensive-jewish-caricature-at-1578395391
Funny how you said he was done then he wins a Grammy.
this happened after the Grammy's that year

Back
Top Bottom