Mad %@% Hell

Wasup
Im a new niketalk member .......well i been coming on this site a long time but i just joined............but i am mad *#* hell that i cant post what im selling in the buying/selling lounge.......these stupid low ballin asz n***** decide that they wanna mess up stuff from everyone now i have to wait along with others three months and then i have to post 300 times..... i could be gettin my hustle on but nooooooooooo.......so now my goods just going to be not seen to ppl who could appreciate what i have to sell

Originally Posted by doitbig601
oh word?
d6b35c88e331bc2e3ffe9e0df8908a55380bc41.gif

You want to hustle in the NT B/S forum...
roll.gif

It's low baller central, you aren't making money on NT, you will be lucky to break even.

You can hustle on ISS.

*lightbulb* post pictures of your collection in sneaker showcase

Also, dont let the door hit you in the rear

Originally Posted by doitbig601

Wasup
..these stupid low ballin asz n***** decide that they wanna mess up stuff from everyone now i have to wait along with others three months and then i have to post 300 times........so now my goods just going to be not seen to ppl who could appreciate what i have to sell

low ballin asz n***** made em do it???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We have a team of volunteers donating their time in attempt to keep our members safe from fraud.  Our buy/sell forums are intended for legitimate members of the NikeTalk community rather than opportunists.

If the prerequisites cause "hustlers" to take their "business" elsewhere: GOOD.  That's exactly what they're designed to do.

NikeTalk isn't a turnkey opportunity to exploit sneaker fans.  That's what ISS is for.

Back
Top Bottom