Madden 10 Tourney XBOX 360 -- MATCHUPS ON PG. 1 GET YOUR GAMES IN

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Im in... who do i play? and what team do i get?

Check the bracket on the first page. You're replacing TheSouthside so you're gonna play aar1002. And you can get whatever team that's not on thelist.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by gotJz

Cragmatic wrote:

Wheres my opponent at? Lets get it!
Im here. Im getting on now so please be on lol. We always miss each other by an hour or so.

Good game... i felt bad.. a lot of things went unlucky for you.. like that stupid fumble Portis had where he was barely touched.

Lol I know. But I wasn't mad because as a ******** fan, this only mimicked reality unfortunately. Anyway good win, do you want to play an unranked game onall-madden just for fun. Same teams?

laugh.gif
Crag I swear if the lions beat the hawks...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif
Crag I swear if the lions beat the hawks...
smh.gif

We've looked real good so far

I like our Future with Delmas and Sims on D.. and Megatron still on the offense

But we arent gonna win...

This good start means NOTHING.. we could be up 3 TD's at half..and they'd find a way to lose

laugh.gif
You were dead on with the good start meaning nothing.

Lions ALWAYS find a way to lose...
roll.gif

I think i've got you round 2.. you game soon?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Texans advance after playing like hot dog ##+# the whole game.
indifferent.gif
I hate using this team
sick.gif

GG aar1002.

great game....u no that if that was bush thats a td and we are in OT
laugh.gif
that run by bush and the one by slaton
eek.gif
def keeping you as a friend we will playanother time

Man i was so up in down in that game... Slaton HUGE run breaking like 3-4 tackles at once then he fumbles it and you take it to the house
indifferent.gif

Bush
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Caught me by surprise with the wildcat at the end... playin my 3 deep man figuring it was locked up and all the sudden i got Devery comin at me breakingtackles smh
laugh.gif

well play again... im sure not using the texans though
laugh.gif

Ur d against the wildcat is real good...usually i break one foa td a game but that run has a much better chance for a td then a long 70 yard pass
laugh.gif
i wish icould have that possesion back with like 3 mins left where i just chucked it down field all 4 plays
smh.gif
good luck

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

laugh.gif
You were dead on with the good start meaning nothing.

Lions ALWAYS find a way to lose...
roll.gif

I think i've got you round 2.. you game soon?
Yeah once round 1 is finished we'll play. And I think that leaves only 2 games left in round 1. Where you guys at? Shabooyah, bhpbadboi,Dynasty Raider, StackKerouac
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

It's up to you guys... not sure if I should pm the other guys in the tourney and tell them to finish their games or not.

Just get in your round 2 games... I'm not sure what to do with those guys that haven't played their games.

We'll have to play later.. I got one more match of COD and then the girls comin over.. you gonna be on tonight?

Back
Top Bottom