Madden 10 Tourney XBOX 360 -- MATCHUPS ON PG. 1 GET YOUR GAMES IN

Good game bro, you're passing game is
sick.gif
I didn't have onedefensive stop.

Big Ben though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Certified we gotta get another game in. Maybe tonight?

our series is 1-1 now? i think we only played 2... not sure if i lost one or not

MAN WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU??

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

that was some BOOOOLSHEEEEEEET certified
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I dont even know if im mad right now or not... That B Jackson fumble was pathetic. 4th converted easily and you cough up the ball? really?

I came back from some wreckless BLT eating defense in the first Q only for that to happen
smh.gif

gg... i need me a rematch.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

MAN WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU??

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

that was some BOOOOLSHEEEEEEET certified
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I dont even know if im mad right now or not... That B Jackson fumble was pathetic. 4th converted easily and you cough up the ball? really?

I came back from some wreckless BLT eating defense in the first Q only for that to happen
smh.gif

gg... i need me a rematch.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know what you're talking about that fumble was
pimp.gif

But yeah I'll let you get a rematch.

How you like that 57 yd FG before half to tie it up though and answer that bomb that rackers kicked?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for dropping that coverage deep so i could get the 9 yards i needed to get in range
laugh.gif

All our games have been
eek.gif
:wow:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
so far.

laugh.gif
I didn't think there was enough time to get a play off and then kick a field goal. But that was nice. I know man, ALWAYS. There hasn't been asingle blowout
laugh.gif
they're always close.

Originally Posted by StackKerouac

*&*$&@ I gotta pull out unless me an dynasty can play our game sunday night or monday... gotta go out of town.

Sunday night is cool as long as it's after the cowboys/eagles game

Yo me aand my oppponent are having trouble connecting. I think its becsuss od my connection

to avoid further delay, ill be forfeting mg spot to an alternate.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Wheres my opponent at? Lets get it!
Im here. Im getting on now so please be on lol. We always miss each other by an hour or so.

aar1002 can you make a new tournament bracket? I tried going to the one you made but it said the link was broken.

Originally Posted by gotJz

Cragmatic wrote:

Wheres my opponent at? Lets get it!
Im here. Im getting on now so please be on lol. We always miss each other by an hour or so.

Good game... i felt bad.. a lot of things went unlucky for you.. like that stupid fumble Portis had where he was barely touched.

Back
Top Bottom