MADDEN 15 NEXT GEN XBOX ONE LEAGUE ! Who wants to Join ?

Fantasy Draft ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I gave the dolphins work hah 31-7 and v jax fumbled at the 2 tryna high step lol gg jordandon it was way closer than the score. Racked up the gimmies in the 2nd half

Yea im just messing around...them hurry up wr screens got me good

game was closer then score tells...

Oh that was u my bad bruh hah i only ran 2 they both jus went the distance. Rod Streater :pimp: hah

Last edited:
Yea that was me...that hit stick fumble at the 2 had me hype....i should have thrown more dump passes, cause u kept playing that zone...was going for too many home runs

when i was playing the CPU they had Kaep, i think he ran the ball for more then he threw it in the first half until i had to start putting a spy on him

Yea that was me...that hit stick fumble at the 2 had me hype....i should have thrown more dump passes, cause u kept playing that zone...was going for too many home runs

Yea man u def had me guessin with all the hurry up/no huddle audibles but i was glad to let u test me deep. The cousins cromartie n the honey badg wasnt havin it. Hah DRC gunna lead the league in picks :pimp:

Reggie was doin work till i returned the hit stick favor hah

Last edited:

Yea man u def had me guessin with all the hurry up/no huddle audibles but i was glad to let u test me deep. The cousins cromartie n the honey badg wasnt havin it. Hah DRC gunna lead the league in picks :pimp:

Reggie was doin work till i returned the hit stick favor hah

ur pretty deep in defense....man my Linebackers are trash...so damn slow, Giovanni was getting the corner on me each time!!! up the middle im solid for the run

Yup i drafted stafford then all D besides my line. Traded for cruz n gio and cruz immediately went down haha.

On D i got patrick Willis. Terrance knighton. Lamar woodley. The cromarts. Honey badger etc. Lot easier to win with defense the way i play. Cant trust myself not to throw at least a cpl picks a game

Last edited:
I went straight for the lines if you can run and get to the passer you can win in this game

Yup i drafted stafford then all D besides my line. Traded for cruz n gio and cruz immediately went down haha.

On D i got patrick Willis. Terrance knighton. Lamar woodley. The cromarts. Honey badger etc. Lot easier to win with defense the way i play. Cant trust myself not to throw at least a cpl picks a game

Wait we can trade with cpu controlled teams??

How come I have players on my roster, but can't actually play???

This going off real life injuries too (-_-)

I got my *** handed to me by Tenn, Carson Palmer broke like 10 tackles smdh

Last edited:
Lmfao Im on now saying wtf we still in week 2...whoever is the packers I've been trying to get a game w u for 2 weeks now I'm the jets

We need to post our GT and teams again or maybe phone numbers because this is ridiculous

GT: flats707 TEAM: Cowboys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom