Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

GG Chiefs I guess that's what happens when you play FIFA all the time and only play Madden when you have a league game 
eyes.gif
. Gonna have to practice some more so that never happens again. 

This ***** @DaBottom305 talking bout other people using cheat codes :smh: :smh: :smh: .

:lol: I'm ok on defense, Chiefs beasts on defense. He's made me consider going 3-4 plenty of times but my heart isn't with it.

GG Chiefs I guess that's what happens when you play FIFA all the time and only play Madden when you have a league game :rolleyes . Gonna have to practice some more so that never happens again. 

I honestly didn't cop fifa for that very reason. I spent my Dec to about April trying to get better at FIFA that I became kinda weak at Madden.

laugh.gif
I'm ok on defense, Chiefs beasts on defense. He's made me consider going 3-4 plenty of times but my heart isn't with it.
I honestly didn't cop fifa for that very reason. I spent my Dec to about April trying to get better at FIFA that I became kinda weak at Madden.
Yea I'm wayyyyy better at FIFA thats my #1 game. So if anyone wants the beat down I just got on Madden in FIFA, I can make that happen 
laugh.gif

Ok. Broncos is stepping out for a bit, Tebow. Said he'll try again when he gets back in the house.

Back
Top Bottom