Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Ok. Broncos is stepping out for a bit, Tebow. Said he'll try again when he gets back in the house.
cool How do i get to the group me chat?

Still tryna remember how to send the invite to you.

For now, search Niketalk League in GroupMe && see if you can join. I'll update once I find out how if that doesn't work.

EDIT: Aight, download GroupMe app && join using your team name. Then I'll search && invite you.

Last edited:
GG man.. something wierd was going on with my controller.. I dont know what the hell happened with that safety, I kept holding Triangle to fair catch it, but dude was jumping like an idiot.. i was like WTF.. 

i couldnt stop your passing or get to your QB to save my life..lol

GG man.. something wierd was going on with my controller.. I dont know what the hell happened with that safety, I kept holding Triangle to fair catch it, but dude was jumping like an idiot.. i was like WTF.. 

i couldnt stop your passing or get to your QB to save my life..lol

Ha I was wondering what was going on. Man I was able to draft 2 solid lineman along with resigning my superstar LT and they were putting in work. But you knocked out my starting running back. That might hurt.

Yea I knew something had to have gone wrong on that safety in the Colts/Pats game :lol: :lol:

For now, search Niketalk League in GroupMe && see if you can join. I'll update once I find out how if that doesn't work.

EDIT: Aight, download GroupMe app && join using your team name. Then I'll search && invite you.
My name is Timid Tebow on group me

Did something change in the madden controls?  or is my controller going haywire.. sometimes it just zooms out and shows all my routes and that circle wheel up without me pressing anything.. i have to click R to get it to go away.. 

same thing happens on offense.. i think it was R2 or R1 i could press to see receiver routes real quick, but now it just stays there and i have to click the R3 to get it to go away..

i might just get a new controller today, to see if my controller has gone haywire..lol

Did something change in the madden controls?  or is my controller going haywire.. sometimes it just zooms out and shows all my routes and that circle wheel up without me pressing anything.. i have to click R to get it to go away.. 

same thing happens on offense.. i think it was R2 or R1 i could press to see receiver routes real quick, but now it just stays there and i have to click the R3 to get it to go away..

i might just get a new controller today, to see if my controller has gone haywire..lol

Hey it is your controller bro. I had a similar issue when I kept bit sticking and u wasn't even hitting it. I was even run committing auto.

Should've waited til after our game next advance to cop your new remote :lol: :lol:

Should be a fun one tho, I know you'll be ready to get back in the W column && I'll be fresh off of handing Tampa another *** whooping lol :pimp:

Hey it is your controller bro. I had a similar issue when I kept bit sticking and u wasn't even hitting it. I was even run committing auto.
damn controller.  i thought it was just a fluke against you.. so i played two online games and samething happened.. i was like WTF!  

Should've waited til after our game next advance to cop your new remote
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Should be a fun one tho, I know you'll be ready to get back in the W column && I'll be fresh off of handing Tampa another *** whooping lol
pimp.gif
lmao.. man i'm going to get it right now..

i can't beleive my damn controller failed on me.. 

oh well, cant wait for the advance.. should be a fun game, i know I am going to have to be on my A game for Cam and the boys. 

I'm Jacksonville Jaguars add me bro

@vagixxer 3 ?

Last edited:
damn controller.  i thought it was just a fluke against you.. so i played two online games and samething happened.. i was like WTF!  

Well I will say this my controllers was going crazy even on homescreen. Outside that messed up fair catch I didn't notice anything too too crazy but you know better safe than sorry because it will get worse

Back
Top Bottom