Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

The Greatest Show on Turf.. Presents.. Week 3 - Let my man Cook!!!! x Can't Get Wright meets Janoris Jenkins!!

Peace God! Let my man Cook!

Can't Get Wright Huh? Meet Janoris Jenkins!!!! *peep the music though :smokin *

:lol: laid him out then scored. You should definitely try using Share factory.

Went into the game knowing I had to try and shut Gronk down and keep Murray from pounding the rock.

D. Murray: 10 rushes, 55 Yards, 0 TD
R. Gronkowski: 4 red, 44 yards, 0 TD

Tannehill got injured but that's ok. I'm starting to like Daniels better.

Went into the game knowing I had to try and shut Gronk down and keep Murray from pounding the rock.

Good ****! :pimp:

I gotta stop watching these vids at work tho, got me sitting here like 11 hrs from game time too amped to play now :lol: :smh: :nthat:

good **** homie, good game

I don't even wanna mess with making videos right now. I'll probably end up doing like 10 spin moves for negative yardage every play trying to get some highlights.

Thanks. I got Patriots next week. I stole my last victory against him with a TD from my third string RB.

does anyone have issues running twitch for their games? It disrupts my connection each time

You're on wifi? I wait til I'm actually in the game to stream. I know if I started streaming before the game starts it would crash.

I don't even wanna mess with making videos right now. I'll probably end up doing like 10 spin moves for negative yardage every play trying to get some highlights.

:lol: I don't even think about the special moves. I just try to score. Saving the clips are a bit distracting cause I do it every 10 mins.

We got 10 games left. Majority of them looks like they've been scheduled. We can probably advance tonight.

Back
Top Bottom