Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Saints let me know when your free.. I have tomorrow off so am pretty free to play tonight and tomorrow all day

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, SEE THE ADVANCE, AND RE-ENTER...

:smokin :smokin THE GAUNTLET!!! :smokin :smokin

Congratulations!!! You've made it through 1/4 of the season, && your aspirations of Super Bowl glory are still intact!!!

But for some of you, that light at the end of the tunnel is shining far more bright than its is for others...

Let's dust off the whiteboard, && look at the league as a whole after the first month of chaos!!! :pimp:

AFC

View media item 1249385
Not much seems to have changed atop the pecking order in the AFC, as all the division winners from this side are at least holding a share of first place as of now!!

The Chiefs boast the conference's only unblemished record (along with the NFL's best record), as they enter the 2nd quarter of the season 4-0 after a victory over the VERY game Cleveland Browns, in a classic MNF shootout, 38-33!!!

Hot on their heels, however, are expected AFC powers PIT, MIA, && HOU, all at 3-1!!! Speaking of these teams, two of them will meet in our Week 5 GOTW :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:...more to come!!! :pimp: :pimp:

But how about the Raiders && Jets, who are also at 3-1??? Looking to end their respective playoff droughts, we will be on the lookout as these teams fight to keep their newfound relevance, while teams such as the Colts, Titans, && Browns look to regain it!!! :nthat: :nthat:

Before we recap Week 4 && preview Week 5, let's take a peek at the NFC also!

View media item 1249386
Like the AFC, we have one unbeaten in the NFC as well, as the Saints stand alone after the Seahawks fell in Dallas, 37-31!!!

Seattle is the only other division winner from a season ago who still sit atop their respective mountain, as the NFC appears to be ushering in some new blood amongst the powers!!! Washington && Chicago have gone from 2 of yesteryear's afterthoughts to early contenders, lead the NFCE && NFCN a quarter of the way thru!!!

But don't forget about the St. Louis Rams && Carolina Panthers, two teams that barely missed out on the playoffs last year!!! The Rams have won 2 of their first 3 thanks to a new offense, featuring Terrelle Pryor, Tre Mason, && Justin Hunter...while 3-1 Carolina has been fueled by the rise of possible early MVP frontrunner Cam Newton, who, after a 460 yard, 6 TD performance, currently possesses a mere 133.4 QB Rating thru 4 games!!! :pimp: :pimp:

And we have highlights of Cam's career day below, as well as Pats/Dolphins in what was a primetime showdown!!! :wow: :wow:

One thing we all can be assured of is that no lead is safe with 13 weeks to go in the 2015 season!!! Who will be thrust into the spotlight in this week's...

KEY GAMES!!!

STL @ CHI : Upstart Bears host the dangerous Rams in a matchup of 1-loss clubs!!! :pimp:

HOU @ KC : It's the tomahawk versus the hammer, in a battle of current AFC division leaders!!! :nthat:

NYG @ WSH : Fans in the DMV are back in a frenzy for their Skins once more!!! Who will emerge from this battle as leaders of the NFCE??? :smokin

PHI @ MIN : Remember when these teams played in last season's NFC Title Game? Did it really happen???? Can one of these teams start to right the ship with a crucial win, && re-insert themselves in the NFC mix??? :nerd:

WEEK 5 GOTW: MIA @ PIT!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The 412 is seemingly becoming a primary home for the Game of the Week, as this matchup features the top two AFC teams in the regular season from a season ago!!! Will the Dolphins make a splash in primetime yet again, this time with a win in the City of Steel? Or will Mike Tomlin's men continue along their warpath of unfinished business?!?!? :smokin :smokin :smokin

I don't know that...but I do know this...

THE TABLE HAS BEEN SET...

THE FIRST CHECKPOINT HAS BEEN PASSED...

AND HOPEFULLY, FOR YOUR TEAM'S SAKE, YOUR GREATEST WIN LIES AHEAD!!!

Week 5, fellas...

Second Quarter Underway!!! :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

TORETTO'S TAKE : WEEK 5!!!

OAK
WSH
PIT
IND
JAX
BUF
GB
CHI
NE
NYJ
ARZ
KC
MIN
BAL

I'll gather my overall record later, I'm going to sleep now. :lol: :lol:

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, SEE THE ADVANCE, AND RE-ENTER...

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
THE GAUNTLET!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Congratulations!!! You've made it through 1/4 of the season, && your aspirations of Super Bowl glory are still intact!!!

But for some of you, that light at the end of the tunnel is shining far more bright than its is for others...

Let's dust off the whiteboard, && look at the league as a whole after the first month of chaos!!!
pimp.gif

AFC

Not much seems to have changed atop the pecking order in the AFC, as all the division winners from this side are at least holding a share of first place as of now!!

The Chiefs boast the conference's only unblemished record (along with the NFL's best record), as they enter the 2nd quarter of the season 4-0 after a victory over the VERY game Cleveland Browns, in a classic MNF shootout, 38-33!!!

Hot on their heels, however, are expected AFC powers PIT, MIA, && HOU, all at 3-1!!! Speaking of these teams, two of them will meet in our Week 5 GOTW
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
...more to come!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But how about the Raiders && Jets, who are also at 3-1??? Looking to end their respective playoff droughts, we will be on the lookout as these teams fight to keep their newfound relevance, while teams such as the Colts, Titans, && Browns look to regain it!!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Before we recap Week 4 && preview Week 5, let's take a peek at the NFC also!

Like the AFC, we have one unbeaten in the NFC as well, as the Saints stand alone after the Seahawks fell in Dallas, 37-31!!!

Seattle is the only other division winner from a season ago who still sit atop their respective mountain, as the NFC appears to be ushering in some new blood amongst the powers!!! Washington && Chicago have gone from 2 of yesteryear's afterthoughts to early contenders, lead the NFCE && NFCN a quarter of the way thru!!!

But don't forget about the St. Louis Rams && Carolina Panthers, two teams that barely missed out on the playoffs last year!!! The Rams have won 2 of their first 3 thanks to a new offense, featuring Terrelle Pryor, Tre Mason, && Justin Hunter...while 3-1 Carolina has been fueled by the rise of possible early MVP frontrunner Cam Newton, who, after a 460 yard, 6 TD performance, currently possesses a mere 133.4 QB Rating thru 4 games!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And we have highlights of Cam's career day below, as well as Pats/Dolphins in what was a primetime showdown!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

One thing we all can be assured of is that no lead is safe with 13 weeks to go in the 2015 season!!! Who will be thrust into the spotlight in this week's...

KEY GAMES!!!

STL @ CHI : Upstart Bears host the dangerous Rams in a matchup of 1-loss clubs!!!
pimp.gif

HOU @ KC : It's the tomahawk versus the hammer, in a battle of current AFC division leaders!!!
nthat.gif

NYG @ WSH : Fans in the DMV are back in a frenzy for their Skins once more!!! Who will emerge from this battle as leaders of the NFCE???
smokin.gif

PHI @ MIN : Remember when these teams played in last season's NFC Title Game? Did it really happen???? Can one of these teams start to right the ship with a crucial win, && re-insert themselves in the NFC mix???
nerd.gif

WEEK 5 GOTW: MIA @ PIT!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The 412 is seemingly becoming a primary home for the Game of the Week, as this matchup features the top two AFC teams in the regular season from a season ago!!! Will the Dolphins make a splash in primetime yet again, this time with a win in the City of Steel? Or will Mike Tomlin's men continue along their warpath of unfinished business?!?!?
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I don't know that...but I do know this...

THE TABLE HAS BEEN SET...

THE FIRST CHECKPOINT HAS BEEN PASSED...

AND HOPEFULLY, FOR YOUR TEAM'S SAKE, YOUR GREATEST WIN LIES AHEAD!!!

Week 5, fellas...

Second Quarter Underway!!!
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
Game of the week pressure again
glasses.gif

Retto Retto Cam did a complete 180. You got him looking like a beast on the field. Definitely a playoff team. :pimp:

SO much better!!! Got some young talent who can actually stretch the field now, && David Stweart at LT has done wonders!!! My last LT was only a 70 so there was rarely a pocket for me to have presence in. :lol:

Getting my non-league swag back finally, it's almost there! 8)

Last edited:
Retto Retto Cam did a complete 180. You got him looking like a beast on the field. Definitely a playoff team. :pimp:

SO much better!!! Got some young talent who can actually stretch the field now, && David Stweart at LT has done wonders!!! My last LT was only a 70 so there was rarely a pocket for me to have presence in. :lol:

Getting my non-league swag back finally, it's almost there! 8)

I just upgraded my line before Steelers game. Saw an improvement. Next tough matchups are Chiefs and Texans.

YOU GUYS NOTICE A DIFFERENCE IN THE GAME AFTER THE 1 MINUTE INCREASE?

My guys were running on fumes in the fourth quarter. Depth definitelymatters now. :lol:

The extra minute def helps. I feel like my offense benefits from the extra time. We should have ten minute quarters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom