Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

:wow: :wow: :wow: @ the fins-cowboys highlights. I swear dabottom305 dabottom305 playing with a Game Geenie, 2 wild kick return tds, na man. That 2-point was so disrespectful, I would've broke my ps4

Colts where you at bruh

Last edited:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the fins-cowboys highlights. I swear @DaBottom305 playing with a Game Geenie, 2 wild kick return tds, na man. That 2-point was so disrespectful, I would've broke my ps4

Colts where you at bruh
im right here bruh!  waiting to see this EXPLOSIVE new offense.. 

Last edited:
:wow: :wow: :wow: @ the fins-cowboys highlights. I swear dabottom305 dabottom305 playing with a Game Geenie, 2 wild kick return tds, na man. That 2-point was so disrespectful, I would've broke my ps4

Colts where you at bruh

:rofl: I was wondering what you meant in the chat. The first one, I was really trying. The second one, I was actually looking down and looked up like how'd he end up on theleft when I was going right.

As for the 2 points?

:pimp:

how the hell do you slide in this game?  A. Luck might be the most fumblest QB in the game..lol

Lol you gotta tap square, but the sensitivity of the command might make him do that stupid dive which always seems to cause fumbles. :lol:

Go Colts once again today too!!! :nerd:

I'm good anytime after 6pm cst. I don't work tomorrow either so we can play some time tonight.

Lol you gotta tap square, but the sensitivity of the command might make him do that stupid dive which always seems to cause fumbles.
laugh.gif

Go Colts once again today too!!!
nerd.gif
everytime i try and do that he dives.. i tap it.. just like I do on lob passes.. everytime i scramble with him i say alittle prayer he doesnt fumble..lol

Last edited:
Lol you gotta tap square, but the sensitivity of the command might make him do that stupid dive which always seems to cause fumbles. :lol:

Go Colts once again today too!!! :nerd:
everytime i try and do that he dives.. i tap it.. just like I do on lob passes.. everytime i scramble with him i say alittle prayer he doesnt fumble..lol

Lol I'll match you on the prayers come 3:30, I need to see Tampa lose! Yall gotta come out there hittin like in our game :lol:

Back
Top Bottom