Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Just checked out the SB score on DaddyLeagues. Bucs and Hawks must've been doing backflips :lol:

Congrats PIT :pimp:

Last edited:
Yea Ty, basically a circle jerk consisting of Skins, Bucs, Hawks, Browns, Texans, Falcons, etc. :lol: :lol:

Just checked out the SB score on DaddyLeagues. Bucs and Hawks must've been doing backflips :lol:
Me Hawks and steelers celebrating
boshshower.gif

Ty what's good though bruh

Last edited:
Mannnnnn, I can imagine :rofl:. Rams must be in that mix as well.

Keep pushin fam, you'll flourish soon.....unless you rejoined the system :nerd: :lol:

Retto joined another group then back stabbed them to go back to the system lol, your Ravens made it to the playoffs and a first round bye as the CPU [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. AFC still weak as hell

Last edited:
Retto joined another group then back stabbed them to go back to the system lol, your Ravens made it to the playoffs and a first round bye as the CPU [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. AFC still weak as hell

:wow: :smh: Retto gotta learn to let them go. System will never flourish.

I guess I know how to build a squad. 8)

Last edited:
The following teams are available:
Nfc:
-Green Bay Packers
-New Orleans Sains
-Minnesota Vickings
-Arizona Cardinals
Afc:
-New York Jets
-Indianapolis Colts
-Kansas City Chiefs

is this still up?

Yes and no; we've finally hit the wall at about midway thru season 6 of this Madden's league, but are going to be in preparation for the Madden 16 league as he summer progresses. We'll likely update this thread with information regarding the M16 league for the next couple months before '16 drops.

Back
Top Bottom