Madden 2009 Wide Reciever Ratings

06.03.08.19.34.38.jpg

06.03.08.19.34.45.jpg

06.03.08.19.34.52.jpg

Look at Wes Welker's rating

indifferent.gif

How the +!%# does Wes Welker have the same rating as Marvin Harrison, Torry Holt, and the GOAT Colston?!?!?

What the hell is going on?

Whoever authorized these ratings is going to hell once Lord Colston sees this.
tired.gif

God is not forgiving someone for saying WES WELKER gets the same rating as him.

Dwayne Bowe got a 90 already?

Roy Williams just a 92 (same as Calvin)?

Welker has a better rating than Brandon Marshall, Roddy White, Roy Williams, Calvin Johnson and Hines Ward?
laugh.gif

Those Colston rating were confirmed to be wrong. Here's the right ones.
i69lpi.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Those Colston rating were confirmed to be wrong. Here's the right ones.
i69lpi.jpg

Apparantly they were trying to use this as his ratings, but Colston wanted to be fair to the rest of the league
infinity.jpg

laugh.gif
damn Wes was good in the game last year. He would be open 10/10 times in the slot.

Now it is going to be unfair.

Yo does anybody remember was Curtis from the eagles speed at 98 ? I think it was but im not positive my boy use to throw it deep

with him and he would take control of him and that little MF would run pass the guy covering him and my safety
indifferent.gif
but thank god they dropped his +$$ down 2 points.

They took away Mcnabb's rocket arm to.
laugh.gif

Plax @ 96
eek.gif

He was at 93 at the end of the year.

Q with a 99 catch in Traffic but
laugh.gif
@ givin Q speed anything over 88
D Bowe
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Donnie Avery
smh.gif

Wes Welker
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

T Holt with straight DISRESPECT
sick.gif

I got a laugh but the WR rankings are alot better than the RBs.

laugh.gif
@ the Titans WR rankings so harsh yet so real

Do they base these rankings off of the previous year's performance or are they more of a career achievement type thing? I am a much bigger College Footballplayer than Madden, although I used to play my faire share, so I really never paid close attention to them.

honestly, I have no clue, some players get the lifetime achievement rankings and some get the benefit of the one yr wonder high rankings.

Based off last yr, Roddy White shoulda been @ a 92 WR. HE put in work with NO QB.

Steve Smith didnt do the work Roddy did but he still gets his proper respect. (rightfully so)

there's so little consistency when it comes to rankings.

I think Plax @ 96 is a "tad" bit high....

Also, for the Rams sake...I hope that Donnie Avery turns out to be the 2nd coming of Henry Ellard.

Joey Galloway's 88 ain't justified ESPECIALLY since Terry Glenn got the same mark....that don't make sense.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

devin thomas
pimp.gif
Same thing i said ...
i see Devin Hester still rocking the 100speed
laugh.gif

One thing i do know, They better give Jason Campbell 95THP or better last year it was on 91 and he was throwing from the 20 till the back of the end zone.(rember when he hit the playaction against the eagles and Santana was wide open by 15yrds and he threw it from the 18 and hti the endzone, how is that 91THP
indifferent.gif
)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

honestly, I have no clue, some players get the lifetime achievement rankings and some get the benefit of the one yr wonder high rankings.

Based off last yr, Roddy White shoulda been @ a 92 WR. HE put in work with NO QB.

Steve Smith didnt do the work Roddy did but he still gets his proper respect. (rightfully so)

there's so little consistency when it comes to rankings.
Damn you took the words right out of my mouth.

These rankings are light years ahead of the RB ones but Wes Welker should not be smelling a 93 speed.

Too many mistakes:

Darrell Jackson 86
laugh.gif

Vincent Jackson 89
laugh.gif

Terry Glenn 88
laugh.gif

Kevin Curtis 85 / Reggie Brown 83: Curtis is a lot better than Brown. Should probably be an 87 and Brown an 80.
Calvin Johnson 92 (He didn't play that well last year)
Muhsin Muhammad 86
laugh.gif

Wes Welker 94
roll.gif

Torry Holt 94
alien.gif

Marques Colston 94
eyes.gif

Deion Branch 88
laugh.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Same thing I was about to say. And i still like Dallas but theres no way in hell Terry Glenn should be an 88. And are Devin Hester and Ted Ginn reallystarting at WR now?

Back
Top Bottom