Madden 2010 Wishlist---09 fixes(Madden Players Come In)

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Running the ball isnt that hard. You just have to commit to it. The same formation's you pass in you should run in to just to keep the defense thinking. If your gonna be running in a i-form formation and then when you pass you go to the gun then how do you expect to run the ball affectively ?

People need to stop complaining about the DB's not looking to knock a pass down. What you want the DB to turn his head ? What's the difference ? It's a VIDEO GAME. If your WR is open he'll catch it if not then its getting picked or knocked down.

Some of yall to picky.
cosign everything said here.

for the first time in a while, running a draw out of shotgun for 1 yard actually has a purpose...

the defenses seem to realize that you can and will run/pass and from which formations you're likely to do either...

which hurts me, because i ONLY like to run out of the i or a strong or weak i.....

just like dude said tho, they'll know that you like to do that and play accordingly.

Thats funny, because when I run the ball from shot gun I always end up fumbling or some stupid #*$&#....

This game you need to play smart to win, taking chances like that usually ends up costing you (or atleast me)....Thats why I tend NOT to run the ball out ofpass oriented formations...

But PHAN, was all that *+++ in ONE game though? In one 60 minute effort? I'm not saying Randy Moss ain't "
eek.gif
eek.gif
RANDY MOSS!!!
pimp.gif
" cuz he is, and we all know it. I'm just saying that for everybody that said Kobe and Lebron were over the top in 2k9, I bet Randy Moss would bebetter...at basketball. Yeah, I said it. Dude is RIDICULOUS in the videogame world. $@@+ HGH, dude is on that super soldier serum. I have no doubt he coulddominate the next Fifa and MLB: the Show as well. I remember on Madden 02, it was against house rules to pick the Viqueens because ALL you had to do was lobthat Culpepper cannon out to Randy and I guarantee, somewhere 50 yards down field, he's already beating his man by 6 steps
smh.gif
. Randy Moss is stupid nicefor every imaginable reason and I still can't believe they make him that good.

lol some of yall replies is funny.
i aint messed with madden in a while. got 08 and hated it.

They also need better updates.

Tony Romo rating should of drop. Dude still has that accuracy weapon.
laugh.gif

Roy Williams should be lower, dude hasnt done $$%* since he was traded.

TO isnt a 96 speed WR.

LT isnt a 99 anymore. Deangelo Williams needs some love etc.

No...imagine Lebron playing free safety.

I honestly think -- no hyperbole -- Lebron would kill Marvin Harrison if he got one of those "Big" BobSanders shots off
smh.gif
. We'd be sitting here saying "daaaaaaaaaamn man. It's just football fam
smh.gif
. Why he do him like that?! He ain't even haveto do him like that
tired.gif
". Now imagine Randy playing whatever position J.R. Smith thinks he's supposed to play when they put him in at the 2.Straight dunk fest
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

They also need better updates.

Tony Romo rating should of drop. Dude still has that accuracy weapon.
laugh.gif

Roy Williams should be lower, dude hasnt done $$%* since he was traded.

TO isnt a 96 speed WR.

LT isnt a 99 anymore. Deangelo Williams needs some love etc.
TO is a 96

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

eNPHAN wrote:

Dam itz Lou wrote:

Running the ball isnt that hard. You just have to commit to it. The same formation's you pass in you should run in to just to keep the defense thinking. If your gonna be running in a i-form formation and then when you pass you go to the gun then how do you expect to run the ball affectively ?

People need to stop complaining about the DB's not looking to knock a pass down. What you want the DB to turn his head ? What's the difference ? It's a VIDEO GAME. If your WR is open he'll catch it if not then its getting picked or knocked down.

Some of yall to picky.
cosign everything said here.

for the first time in a while, running a draw out of shotgun for 1 yard actually has a purpose...

the defenses seem to realize that you can and will run/pass and from which formations you're likely to do either...

which hurts me, because i ONLY like to run out of the i or a strong or weak i.....

just like dude said tho, they'll know that you like to do that and play accordingly.

Thats funny, because when I run the ball from shot gun I always end up fumbling or some stupid #*$&#....

This game you need to play smart to win, taking chances like that usually ends up costing you (or atleast me)....Thats why I tend NOT to run the ball out of pass oriented formations...

Exactly fam.

My style of play is similar to that of the Tennessee Titans..smash mouth football, run to win and control the clock.

I be having _'s straight up frustrated at me when I play em.

I will run the ball out of any formation. I-form, Trips bunch, Singleback 3 WR's, Shotgun, Goaline.

The benefit of this is that the playaction is extremely successful when I do choose to go to the pass.

Since I only play with the Raiders, my strategy is to run first and use the run to set-up the pass.

Bottom line is to keep the defense guessing. You know...awesome playcalling.

Like you said, play smart to win the game.

You could beat ANY team on Madden with ANY team as long as you're smart about reading defenses and know how to call plays.

smh.gif
Madden aint trying to be no Sim'. Y'all don't realize that? If It wanted to be a simulation, It could, but it wants to cater to people whodon't know %#$* about football or never thrown a pigskin in their life. It wants to be more fun than it is realistic. I stop critiquing Madden like 3 yearsago. I use to live on the EA Forums when Madden came out. Impatiently wait for it and imagine would could be. Game drops, digest it, come back on the board and%#$* on it, and bounce opinions off each other with what was wrong with the game. The same stuff that needs tweaking now, has always needed tweaking.

This is gonna turn into an essay
laugh.gif
...It always does with Madden.

Why do we need realistic head tracking from DB's, It's just a video game, somebody stated? In real life, that's how u know when to throw the ball,how to throw the ball and where to throw the ball. If the QB can see your last name
smh.gif
It's a wrap for you, In real life. Madden is a *@+#+@# guessing gamewhen it comes to defender coverage. A WR isn't always gonna have inside position; so there has to be some key that the DB isn't playing the ball, so uknow it's a safe throw. 'This DB is lookin right back at me...let me hit my checkdown.'

'Is that DB playing like his back is turned or is his back really turned?'
roll.gif
How stupid does that sound? Go look at that Crabtree catch.

'Is that DB really out of position? or is he gonna magic carpet his !%$ across the field
laugh.gif
to close that gap.'

Madden... If it's in the game, It aint in this @$+%@.
laugh.gif

eNPHAN....As soon as I get a copy for 360...I'm looking for you.....

I should have a copy by the end of the weekend for 360...

No real differences between the PS3 version or 360 I'm assuming...

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

smh.gif
Madden aint trying to be no Sim'. Y'all don't realize that? If It wanted to be a simulation, It could, but it wants to cater to people who don't know %#$* about football or never thrown a pigskin in their life. It wants to be more fun than it is realistic. I stop critiquing Madden like 3 years ago. I use to live on the EA Forums when Madden came out. Impatiently wait for it and imagine would could be. Game drops, digest it, come back on the board and %#$* on it, and bounce opinions off each other with what was wrong with the game. The same stuff that needs tweaking now, has always needed tweaking.

This is gonna turn into an essay
laugh.gif
...It always does with Madden.

Why do we need realistic head tracking from DB's, It's just a video game, somebody stated? In real life, that's how u know when to throw the ball, how to throw the ball and where to throw the ball. If the QB can see your last name
smh.gif
It's a wrap for you, In real life. Madden is a *@+#+@# guessing game when it comes to defender coverage. A WR isn't always gonna have inside position; so there has to be some key that the DB isn't playing the ball, so u know it's a safe throw. 'This DB is lookin right back at me...let me hit my checkdown.'

'Is that DB playing like his back is turned or is his back really turned?'
roll.gif
How stupid does that sound? Go look at that Crabtree catch.

'Is that DB really out of position? or is he gonna magic carpet his !%$ across the field
laugh.gif
to close that gap.'

Madden... If it's in the game, It aint in this @$+%@.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah you're right, EA stated many times that they wanted to cater this year's game to people who don't know much about football or who havenever played Madden before. They might feel the need to do this because they're the only game with NFL licensing which is even more of a reason they needto give that up.

DNA like in Live. Make it more realistic. Allow for u to change controls again. The more "realisitc" they try to make it, the worse it gets.

Back
Top Bottom