Madden Heads!!! vote for the next Madden 12 cover athlete vol. first round is over

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

ALSO.
completely missed opportunity not getting greg jennings.  he put the team on his back.

Marshawn also put the team on his %!#**+$ back do!

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

I could give a !##+ about the cover......I can't wait to see what BS gimmick they gone throw at us like that Gameflow *%*+
indifferent.gif
....they need to bring it this year(even though I know they not)

Word,that's why I stopped buying it when I realized that you can't justify spending 70$ each year for a glorified roster update
indifferent.gif
. Thing that's crazy is that people still buy it which makes EA more money and less incentive to make a good game since they know that people will still buy it even when they haven't made any changes
30t6p3b.gif
. This is why their NEEDS to be competition for the consumer so that each studio will be busting their *@% each year to make a better game than the competition.

EA lost every ounce of credibility imo by pulling that #@%!*$*+ move with buying the exclusive rights which ends the competition and makes them the only football game around and pretty much starting a hostile takeover of football games
mad.gif

I was coming in to write that ^ didn't click the link (on mobile) but if the option to write-in a vote is available NT should campaign for a bum to be on the cover

As for new features, here's a few ideas... I'm not a big madden player so im not sure if its been done before but maybe a "champion mode" similiar to Fight Night, have a story line of a top prospect from high school to the super bowl (girlfriends, roids, college recruits offering money, etc), or on the "gimmicky" side integrate mobile devices to become the playbooks (allow to view, pick plays, call custom audibles from the devices) or another gimmicky feature, have the coach talk to you in the headset (like QB helmet) and give you tips

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif
 @ Seattles representative being the 12th man.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i wonder what a madden 12 cover with seattle's12th man would look like?

and this is why you guys should vote for the 12th man, how often can you choose the FANS to be on the cover of a game???

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

give it to Ward or Rivers

Why would you just give it to either one of those guys?
forget ward...give it to rivers

Peyton and Brady are not on that list...Vick has already been on the cover...Rivers should get it
30 TDS
101.8 QB Passer Rating
4710 yards

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

I can't believe Tom Brady still hasn't been on the cover, I mean what does a +#%!# have to do
you have to assume he doesn't want to be if they're trotting out danny woodhead.
or they're not offering enough.  same reason LT declined.

I could have sworn LT said he didnt want to be on it because of the curse.

Back
Top Bottom