Madonna looked pretty hot last night

eh, for 51 I agree but she was never hot to me.

What is going on with the Jets right now?? 3 and 0???? I'm buggin....could be the best season since '98!

How funny that Pennington got hurt again?

she does look good.

Think in my head, they ran train on her before the entrance.

then letter says "that"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

^ this is fake.

Really? I read it was reported on TMZ I believe and most of their stuff is pretty accurate. There are also concert pics of her with the same arm definitions soI wouldn't be surprised if it were real.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

^ this is fake.
Nah, those are her guns. Google image search "Madonna arms" and you'll see.

I think her arms look fine in a rested position. I got the same type of physique and when I'm carrying grocery bags out of Whole Foods, I will look at my reflection in the sliding doors and see all sorts of interesting veins and stabilizing muscles. People in the parking lot often stop me to askwhat's in my hemp bags and after I tell them they say, "Oh, I'mma need some of that."

I mean how can her arms look like that just by picture, i remember they had a picture of nicole richie in the beach looking like she had died and came backform the dead 7 years later. A few weeks later she was on the carpet and didnt look like that at all.

Once that dress is off she looks bad. Some pics came out a month ago of her mad muscular like a dude. She looked like Carrot Top. Girl need to stop likeshe's from England. You from Michigan.