Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

HOW IS THAT A FOUL?????????? They're bothing running down court and WEST bumps into Johnson
smh.gif

Originally Posted by avitale8

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by avitale8

Ghenges, no offense but is Dwight your least favorite player on the team? It seems like you always saying somethin bad about him

Tough love, that's all. When you watch other game day threads (no team names
grin.gif
) you see fans act like their players can do no wrong. Dwight knows I love him.
embarassed.gif

He knows the refs are tech-happy with him so just keep those bows down especially after the play is over.
yea I definitely feel you...I was really heated at Dwight after he called Stan out last series, thought it was very immature of him...but I still remember when u said u wanted to trade Dwight for Al Jeff last year lol

He read that post and worked extra hard on his game that summer
pimp.gif

he did get a slap on the head, blatant. If youre gonna call those bumps for the cavs .....call that.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

That was a horrendous sequence by the officiating.

im saying

that was a piss poor foul call on johnson then to let it be a and 1 when west took like 4 steps is HORRIBLE

then no call for hedo

that 3 should count then hit him with a T dont hurt one team for something the other team did refs @!%*## up he shouldnt have even stoped to talk

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im saying

that was a piss poor foul call on johnson then to let it be a and 1 when west took like 4 steps is HORRIBLE

then no call for hedo
that's what they do though, you can't expect any less from NBA refs.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im saying

then no call for hedo

He only took 2 steps, but the foul was DEF on the floor WAY before the act of shooting.
GO MAGIC!!!

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

hopefully the cavs don't ease up until the magic pull their stars.

i've seen the same story too many times

cavs go up big, pull out james/ starters

other team comes back, and make it a game again.

cavs need to keep the magic on lock, and embarrass them until game 6. finish strong

i said this 6 pages back....and the magic has cut the lead, i don't understand how they can keep making the same mistakes

Back
Top Bottom