Magic, Jordan, Kobe and Lebron Vol. First RING numbers.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Too bad they don't give you rings for being western conference champions.

How did I ignore Kobe's game 4? I already addressed that

game 4: This was the game when Kobe stepped up and hit some big shots in over time. Kobe played pretty good and this game and had 28 points on 51% shooting, but Shaq had 36 points and 21 rebounds.

on his best night in the series,

STILL second banana
Too bad NBA don't give you a Finals appearance if you didn't play through the season and playoff.

You said Kobe was the same role player as Fish and Horry
roll.gif

It doesn't matter if you think Kobe was second banana. You already admit Kobe earned 3 rings. No more discussion for you

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

That would just be another conversation Kobe is not apart of

2dgvrme.png
Another pointless illustration. Stick to the point of the discussion or take your L. Getting desperate to minimize Kobe ?
laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...ievements_by_Kobe_Bryant

There are many records that Kobe has that most of the guy in your list doesn't have.

Stick to the discussion or take the L. You're getting desperate
laugh.gif

It's not even a topic I brought up, but you're trying to put the L on me?
I made that illustration?
Desperate? Not at all.
Oh now you say you didn't bring it up lol
roll.gif
. Why did you post that picture then? You didn't bring it up but somehow that end up in your response okkkkkk

Desperation.
roll.gif

Too bad NBA don't give you a Finals appearance if you didn't play through the season and playoff.
roll.gif

It doesn't matter if you think Kobe was second banana. You already admit Kobe earned 3 rings. No more discussion for you

When did I say this? Quote me, please.

I said kobe was a Role player, period.

I said Kobe earned 2 rings. Without Shaq.

roll.gif
. Why did you post that picture then? You didn't bring it up but somehow that end up in your response okkkkkk

Desperation.
roll.gif

It was a response to this:
Originally Posted by cartune

I just have a question

If you're judging individuals why dont indiviual awards hold more weight? Like MVPs.

Reading is fundamental.

roll.gif

When did I say this? Quote me, please.

I said kobe was a Role player, period.

I said Kobe earned 2 rings. Without Shaq.
quick1987
Your list is a list of role players that supported my list
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Robert Horry 2 rings given by Dream, 3 rings given by MJ, 2 rings given by TD
Scottie Pippen 6 rings given by MJ
Dennis Rodman 3 rings given by MJ
Ron Harper 3 rings given by MJ, 2 rings given by Shaq
Steve Kerr 3 rings given by MJ, 2 rings given by TD
Kobe Bryant 3 rings given by Shaq
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe win 2 rings without help of Gasol?
Shaq won 3 rings without help of Kobe?
Kobe won 3 rings without help of Shaq?

I didn't know one dude can win a championship by himself without a 2nd or 3rd option
roll.gif

yea getting desperate now for you

I still don't see where I said that Kobe is the same Horry and Fisher. He's in that "special" group you speak of though.
I still don't see where I said Kobe earned 3 rings with Shaq.

In this series, Kobe = role player
5dos36.png

This is not being a 2nd option, this is taking a ride on Shaq's back.
Stick to the point of the discussion or take your L.

I thought the point of discussion was First RING Finals numbers. You keep dodging that though.

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Shaq lead the Lakers to those 3 rings unquestionably but, Kobe was more than a role player lets not be silly he wasnt the man on that team but he was a stellar player

I dont even !%!* with Kobe but dudes top 5-10 all time easy

for the record LeBrons first ring perfomance was much more impressive tho

Learn to use your brain

You fail to see that the real challenge for the Lakers was the Blazers not Pacers

Nothing was given to Kobe. He earned them

Originally Posted by PRIME

So wait, let me get this straight...

Dudes are in here saying that just because Lebron got both season and finals MVP in one year that means he's better than or accomplished more than Kobe? The group Lebron is a part of is something Kobe can't possibly compare to?

Right.... Thats stupid.

If anything they can be placed in the same room...Both Kobe and Lebron both have MVP awards, Finals MVP awards, and NBA Championships...

Dudes are in here just looking for dumb @%!+ to argue about now.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I just said that is not a group Kobe is not a part of. Kobe did not win MVP and Finals MVP in the same year, is that a false statement?
So what, though? What really are you trying so hard to prove right now? No Kobe didn't get Finals MVP and Season MVP in the same year. But what is your $%@!%$! point? 
Lebron didn't get Finals MVP in 2009 or 2010, but he got season MVP. But what does that matter in this discussion?

Am I really putting words in your mouth? Cartune posted a question about individual awards vs championships and you post a chart of MVP's and say Kobe wouldn't be in that conversation? Why? Because he has 1 MVP? Does being a regular season MVP matter that much if you don't have anything to bring back at the end of the summer? 

From the cast you posted in that picture Kobe deserves to be in the conversation with Mike, Wilt, Bill, Magic, Bird, Tim, and Kareem more than Lebron, Karl, and Steve. 

I guess you took the L.

roll.gif

*sees list of players with multiple MVPs*
*says Kobe belongs there even though he only has one*

roll.gif

Y'all are too much.

I guess you took the L.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Y'all are too much.
When I saw the chart I saw players who achieved season MVP. Does Kobe not belong in that discussion? 
Now that Lebron has gotten his ring is he not in the hall of Champions? 

Its like you're holding Kobe down for one thing, but he has achieved so much more than that one thing. 

Attacking the dude for having a better player on his team during 3 championships instead of giving dude props for leading the team to more championships. 

Yeah Kobe and Magic have the lowest first ring numbers out of the players being discussed. But look at their teams. Kobe and Magic clearly had prime veteran players (Kareem and Shaq) to help lead them along the way early in their careers to championships. What I don't understand is why is that such a problem... 

My 2 cents..... I dont think it's a fair comparison to compare Kobe in 2000 to lebron in 2012
Kobe was 21 years old vs IND, comparing Kobe in the 2000 finals to lebron in the 2007 finals makes more sense to me

Bottom line this is all stupid, they're all great in their own ways

I guess you took the L.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Y'all are too much.
Huh? When did i say anything regard Kobe season MVP? I said the list that you showed has nothing to do with Kobe earning his rings. You're really reaching for the lol. You're desperate dude lol

Go back the last page and quote me where i said anything about Kobe season MVP in regard to that out of no where list of your.

That's right. You're desperate hahah. Defeated haha

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

My 2 cents..... I dont think it's a fair comparison to compare Kobe in 2000 to lebron in 2012

Kobe was 21 years old vs IND, comparing Kobe in the 2000 finals to lebron in the 2007 finals makes more sense to me

Bottom line this is all stupid, they're all great in their own ways

2ykxk4z.jpg

Do you see this list? Do you see Magic? He was 20 years old in that series. He won finals MVP that year too. Why is not fair to compare Kobe?

Huh? When did i say anything regard Kobe season MVP? I said the list that you showed has nothing to do with Kobe earning his rings. You're really reaching for the lol. You're desperate dude lol
Go back the last page and quote me where i said anything about Kobe season MVP in regard to that out of no where list of your.
That's right. You're desperate hahah.

More evidence showing you have poor reading comprehension skills. This was in response to PRIME, who clearly recognized that I was addressing him when he said this.
From the cast you posted in that picture Kobe deserves to be in the conversation with Mike, Wilt, Bill, Magic, Bird, Tim, and Kareem more than Lebron, Karl, and Steve.

You keep calling me desperate, yet you have nothing to present me other than a youtube video of Kobe highlights that leaves out what Shaq did.
It's clear that you would be the first in line to suck the poison out of Kobe's member if a poisonous snake bit him there.
1776611_o.gif

The problem with your post was you addressed him then turned around and responded to me but didn't quote me to be clear of who you were speaking to.

I understood which responses went where, but I could see how it would throw others off

Oh wow  the Pacers was so hard to beat compare to the Blazer
indifferent.gif
. The NBA season consist of one series
indifferent.gif
. You completely ignored Kobe game 4. Horry and Fisher had a similar performance like Kobe in the series and they were as good or better than Kobe too right ?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
You're out of resource. It's getting desperate for you in trying to minimize Kobe role

Who said i want this thread to get locked up? We can go on forever

Another pointless illustration. Stick to the point of the discussion or take your L. Getting desperate to minimize Kobe ?
laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...ievements_by_Kobe_Bryant

There are many records that Kobe has that most of the guy in your list doesn't have.

Stick to the discussion or take the L. You're getting desperate
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Desperation.
roll.gif

Kobe win 2 rings without help of Gasol?
Shaq won 3 rings without help of Kobe?
Kobe won 3 rings without help of Shaq?

I didn't know one dude can win a championship by himself without a 2nd or 3rd option
roll.gif

yea getting desperate now for you

That's right. You're desperate hahah. Defeated haha

How desperate of you. Stop projecting your emotions b. Pull your skirt up.

5dos36.png

Kobe stans want to lock this thread up so they can bury the evidence.
2nd in pts
2nd in blks

2nd in asst

2nd in blks

and 1st in FT % IS A ROLE PLAYER????? 
laugh.gif

GET THESE DWEEBS OUT THIS THREAD

BRIAN SHAW TOOK LIKE 2 FTS THE WHOLE SERIES, SO HIS % IS VOID

Originally Posted by devildog1776

5dos36.png

Kobe stans want to lock this thread up so they can bury the evidence.
2nd in pts
2nd in blks

2nd in asst

2nd in blks

and 1st in FT % IS A ROLE PLAYER????? 
laugh.gif

GET THESE DWEEBS OUT THIS THREAD

BRIAN SHAW TOOK LIKE 2 FTS THE WHOLE SERIES, SO HIS % IS VOID

4920970629_7fb8758dbc.jpg

You had to reach to FT% and dismiss Shaw just so that you could say that Kobe was number 1 at something
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who cares about all the hoopla and technical statistics in every category

what it comes down to is

Kobe in his prime > LeBron in his prime

I would take prime kobe on my team over prime LeBron anyday.

killer instinct, better footwork, better post game, better shooter in his prime

lebron is better defender, passer, and penetrater

Back
Top Bottom