making a move on first dates...how many of you guys DONT?

i tend to always make moves on first dates..& its been quite successful smashing on the first time we meet.
pimp.gif
  but den  me & my boy were tlkin n he says he never make a move on first dates cause he doesnt wanna look desperate & it makes the girls feen more. but i dont see the logic on that since it always worked for me.  so is my boy right? does it work very well to not make a move on shorty?

i tend to always make moves on first dates..& its been quite successful smashing on the first time we meet.
pimp.gif
  but den  me & my boy were tlkin n he says he never make a move on first dates cause he doesnt wanna look desperate & it makes the girls feen more. but i dont see the logic on that since it always worked for me.  so is my boy right? does it work very well to not make a move on shorty?

whip it out...it really depends on how the date goes and you could tell if you should make a move or not

whip it out...it really depends on how the date goes and you could tell if you should make a move or not

Originally Posted by trublu86

Depends If they want you or not
laugh.gif
this
laugh.gif
...bet a lot of  dudes are the ones who go in for the kill with no sign from ol girl that shes down and end up
frown.gif

laugh.gif
this
laugh.gif
...bet a lot of  dudes are the ones who go in for the kill with no sign from ol girl that shes down and end up
frown.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

pimp.gif

that you in ya avy?
and, nah not me. if i'm taking her out on a date, hopefully she aint tryna smash on the first date. make me work for it.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

pimp.gif

that you in ya avy?
and, nah not me. if i'm taking her out on a date, hopefully she aint tryna smash on the first date. make me work for it.

this thread is about to turn down a dark road
roll.gif

just gotta feel it out though...going for a kill every first date is madness....even though Ive been semi reckless on my last two first dates lol

this thread is about to turn down a dark road
roll.gif

just gotta feel it out though...going for a kill every first date is madness....even though Ive been semi reckless on my last two first dates lol

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

laugh.gif
this
laugh.gif
frown.gif

word i usually wait till the greenlight is given to touch

"whats wrong you dont like me huh?, damn most men would be all up on me by now"....
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom