making a move on first dates...how many of you guys DONT?

Someone is gonna snitch on the dude, watch ****eats popcorn**** you'll be tossing prison salad and not giving f about it soon.

Someone is gonna snitch on the dude, watch ****eats popcorn**** you'll be tossing prison salad and not giving f about it soon.

roll.gif
 outed

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

OP makes moves on 14 yr old girls, though.

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg

My dude had this screenshot in the cut
roll.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@dude though....I would never smash no 14 yr old but if I did I wouldn't be bragging or talking about it on no message board..period. 

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg

My dude had this screenshot in the cut
roll.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@dude though....I would never smash no 14 yr old but if I did I wouldn't be bragging or talking about it on no message board..period. 

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
A college student having sex with a girl who's barely out of the 8th grade.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

man this dude aint right
30t6p3b.gif
. u must be super lame if u smashed a 14 year old, id beat yo +@# if i ever saw u lame +@# pervert...i cant even believe this "oh im 20 & i %!++%+ a 14 year old cause she wanted the **** & she looked 19 anyway"...@#%+% please, u deserve the %%# whoopin of a lifetime. thats y im glad i aint got sisters cause id be on death row cause of weak %%# %@+++* like u

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
A college student having sex with a girl who's barely out of the 8th grade.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

man this dude aint right
30t6p3b.gif
. u must be super lame if u smashed a 14 year old, id beat yo +@# if i ever saw u lame +@# pervert...i cant even believe this "oh im 20 & i %!++%+ a 14 year old cause she wanted the **** & she looked 19 anyway"...@#%+% please, u deserve the %%# whoopin of a lifetime. thats y im glad i aint got sisters cause id be on death row cause of weak %%# %@+++* like u

No way I don't make a move on the first night, bruh. She be lucky if we make it to dessert before I ask her if she going to pop that thang for a goon.

No way I don't make a move on the first night, bruh. She be lucky if we make it to dessert before I ask her if she going to pop that thang for a goon.

Originally Posted by eashawty

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A college student having sex with a girl who's barely out of the 8th grade.[/color]
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

man this dude aint right
30t6p3b.gif

You good over there?

Originally Posted by eashawty

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A college student having sex with a girl who's barely out of the 8th grade.[/color]
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

man this dude aint right
30t6p3b.gif

You good over there?

My dude ea is hype!
laugh.gif
....He speakin the truth tho..no excuse for a dude his age to be off in no 14 year old

Back
Top Bottom