making a move on first dates...how many of you guys DONT?

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by oidreez

Your freaking gross man. I hope your meat falls off and you get aids and the jail dudes in jail eat your booty till it bleeds. The hell is wrong with you. Hopefully the cops looking for you and they arrest you cause you DID SOME REALLY NASTY STUFF AND HAD THE NERVE TO BRAG ABOUT IT. METHOD NEEDS TO BAN THIS PERVERT. THIS IS NOT EVEN COOL.

sir you need to relax

No its a freaking disgrace and is super gross and wrong. He needs to  be arrested., Its not a joke to me at all. This site has a lot of crazyness, but this is 100 percent wrong and dirty and it makes me and it should get all of you just as mad.

Freaking nasty pervert. And he had the nerve to brag. Get your nasty self off NT man. Its guys like you that me worried for my sister and cousins. I warn them about men like you. They need to catch you and lock you up for your nastyness.

You must suck as a man if you cant get no buns your own age. Hell, if you cant get no buns, just fap or something. Dont go molesting little girls. Your freaking sick and its gross. I hope somebody reports you to the cops asap so they can lock you up forever
No sir, you still need to relax.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Your freaking gross man. I hope your meat falls off and you get aids and the jail dudes in jail eat your booty till it bleeds. The hell is wrong with you. Hopefully the cops looking for you and they arrest you cause you DID SOME REALLY NASTY STUFF AND HAD THE NERVE TO BRAG ABOUT IT. METHOD NEEDS TO BAN THIS PERVERT. THIS IS NOT EVEN COOL.

sir you need to relax

No its a freaking disgrace and is super gross and wrong. He needs to  be arrested., Its not a joke to me at all. This site has a lot of crazyness, but this is 100 percent wrong and dirty and it makes me and it should get all of you just as mad.

Freaking nasty pervert. And he had the nerve to brag. Get your nasty self off NT man. Its guys like you that me worried for my sister and cousins. I warn them about men like you. They need to catch you and lock you up for your nastyness.

You must suck as a man if you cant get no buns your own age. Hell, if you cant get no buns, just fap or something. Dont go molesting little girls. Your freaking sick and its gross. I hope somebody reports you to the cops asap so they can lock you up forever
No sir, you still need to relax.

Originally Posted by picknroll24

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Op, you a damn lame. I want to eat your children.

AYO

laugh.gif
roll.gif
i dont know wat made him think that was ok to say

dam 14?
how desperate must this dude be to be beating 14 year olds
i never understand why i grown man would even consider that
a 14 year old knows nothing bout sex, she will probably just lay there and scream
why not just get urself a grown woman that knows how to work it, i mean dude is hideous thats probably why he only gets little girls

dam 14?
how desperate must this dude be to be beating 14 year olds
i never understand why i grown man would even consider that
a 14 year old knows nothing bout sex, she will probably just lay there and scream
why not just get urself a grown woman that knows how to work it, i mean dude is hideous thats probably why he only gets little girls

Honestly someone should report this *%%$+%. $$$ is wrong with,what do you possibly have in common with a 14 year when you're in college?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Doesn't even matter how old she "looks",sick #*+#!!$!%+*! 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how quick it escalated from the time I left this thread at 2 pages to now.All we need now is for op to deny deny deny and crank to come threw with some gifs. R.I.P to this dudes e-life and with some dudes saying they'll report him to 4chan, r.i.p to your actual life 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
 @ Pedobear Pete already being a meme 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Honestly someone should report this *%%$+%. $$$ is wrong with,what do you possibly have in common with a 14 year when you're in college?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Doesn't even matter how old she "looks",sick #*+#!!$!%+*! 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how quick it escalated from the time I left this thread at 2 pages to now.All we need now is for op to deny deny deny and crank to come threw with some gifs. R.I.P to this dudes e-life and with some dudes saying they'll report him to 4chan, r.i.p to your actual life 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
 @ Pedobear Pete already being a meme 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif