MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Definitely the "hot librarian" type
embarassed.gif

Realized Brenden probably hasn't seen Wrestlemania since being locked up.

He look like rick moranis snitchin younger brother

He would have defend brandon had they got him that red rider bb gun

It BROKE my heart when they were talking how "slow" Brendan was during his trial. All the while he's sitting right there listening to it. 

Reporter was cute, but Brendan's first lawyer reminded me of Toby from the office lol, anybody else?

This will never been unseen now

Th way Toby acted in the show with always that lil smirk & brendans lawyer just made a connection for me lol! I kept thinking that the whole time as I was watching this.

The way I see it.. its all about the money.
After SA first bid in jail I remember hearing something how the the police department insurance policy wouldn't cover the wrongful arrest settlement. That's where they ****** up an forced this corruption to be carried all the way up to the governor, you can't tell me any well educated governor or executive isn't lookin at this **** like 'these boys dodged a close one'... Somebody in upper part of government probably came along and was like, look all this **** don't look right..' Only to get hit with the facts. They'd have to fork over their entire city budget to this dude for years to come. The city would crumble, people would move, everyone in the public sector would face wages or job cuts, reputation loss, and a complete lack of trust in the criminal justice system. When faced with all that everyone involved wouldn't give two ***** about leaving a innocent man to rot.
Like the lawyer said, it'd probably be to much to handle if come to find out he was framed. That's Marshal Law **** right there

On episode 9 during Dasseys cross examination, this is cringe worthy man :smh:

And Jodi a snake, she only left & said that stuff in that article cause the cops are all over her

Also I legit hate that Mike Halbach dude, I really feel like he had something to do with all this. He dont even seem like he cares about justice for his sister, he just wants to see ppl get locked up smh

On episode 9 during Dasseys cross examination, this is cringe worthy man :smh:

And Jodi a snake, she only left & said that stuff in that article cause the cops are all over her

Also I legit hate that Mike Halbach dude, I really feel like he had something to do with all this. He dont even seem like he cares about justice for his sister, he just wants to see ppl get locked up smh
I seen dude has a baller job with the Green Bay packers and I was so envious. Dude was so unlikable.

Only time I saw dude sad was during the sentencing portion when he was crying.

Other than that, it looked like he was eating up the limelight

Back
Top Bottom