MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Man, somebody most likely the two guys testifying against him. Raped this girl and put the ashes in his backyard,

I don't care how dumb somebody is, nobody is going to do all that AFTER spending 18 years in jail and BEFORE they are about to receive millions and be set for life. SMH. 

Also I cannot fathom how the county's involvement in the case alone isn't sufficient enough for reasonable doubt. Sick of police being put on a pedestal in this country.

One issue with the defense I thought was that they always found holes in the prosecutor's statements, and just go "no further questions". So we at home watching this are like "ohhhhh damn". But these jurors are probably just as stupid as the the rest of the town and probably didn't pick up on it like we did and thought "oh they must not have anything more to ask about that'.

Then the defense would have to tie it all back together in closing statement, relying all the jurors to remember all the faulty 'evidence'. We got all the info in 10 eps. of info in a neat package, while they had 6 weeks worth to digest.

Either way, i think that Avery's legal team was a beast. I was jealous how good these two lawyers are at their profession.

Last edited:

One issue with the defense I thought was that they always found holes in the prosecutor's statements, and just go "no further questions". So we at home watching this are like "ohhhhh damn". But these jurors are probably just as stupid as the the rest of the town and probably didn't pick up on it like we did and thought "oh they must not have anything more to ask about that'.

Then the defense would have to tie it all back together in closing statement, relying all the jurors to remember all the faulty 'evidence'. We got all the info in 10 eps. of info in a neat package, while they had 6 weeks worth to digest.

Either way, i think that Avery's legal team was a beast. I was jealous how good these two lawyers are at their profession.
this exactly what i'm saying. the defense had good arguments but i think they gave the jury too much intellectual credit.

Yeah I don't want to unfairly accuse him of anything, but he's plain unlikable.
That boy loved the popo and the attention from the camera.
mean.gif

They really need to look into the whole roommate/ex-bf connection.

Word is that they all even hanged out with Brenden's older brother on the Avery fields since they went to school together.

Was Avery the photographers last appointment? I forgot whether Avery was her last appointment or she had two more.

No, he was the first of 3 appointments, and she made all three appointments that day and stopped taking calls after the 3rd appt

Stevens lawyers are the goods.

The state prosecutors look so Elementary in comparison. Kratzwas Garbo

No, he was the first of 3 appointments, and she made all three appointments that day and stopped taking calls after the 3rd appt

I think you may be mistaken my dude, I believe the Avery's was her last appointment. Everyone kept saying he was the last one to see her alive, etc.

Id have to go back and double check though. But since it happened in the winter, it would probably be too dark to take pictures anytime after 330 or 4.

I think you may be mistaken my dude, I believe the Avery's was her last appointment. Everyone kept saying he was the last one to see her alive, etc.

Id have to go back and double check though. But since it happened in the winter, it would probably be too dark to take pictures anytime after 330 or 4.

They kept saying that he was the last to see her alive but in the episode she was introduced,(I think ep 2) they said that she had 3 appts and he was her first and she made the last 2 after seeing him.
I'm going to pause and research real quick

Why didn't Brendan's lawyers play the end of his interrogation tape? It would've showed him telling his mom that the detectives got in his head

Why didn't Brendan's lawyers play the end of his interrogation tape? It would've showed him telling his mom that the detectives got in his head
There might be other stuff in there that would ruin their defense. Keep in mind, this kid did tell his mom he did do some those things initially.

I hope those 2 inept detectives have some kind of guilt trip after listening to their interrogation. As Avery's attorneys said, those guys wetr looking for a confession, not the truth.

Kid was basically throwing **** on the wall and hoping it sticks so he could get home and finish his project.

Then the kicker is when Fassbender loses his patience and says (paraphrase) "F it. Did you shoot Teresa in the head?" Unbelievable :smh:

Boggles my mind that anyone with authority and common sense thought that "confession" was admissible.

Last edited:
Yes when the news first broke the story that Theresa was missing they said Avery was ironically the last of 3 appointments that she had and he was the last to see her. Her brother said the same. I did have it wrong.

I could of swore they (the narrator not the news) mentioned later on that he was the 1st of 3 but I can't find it.

Back to ep 8 and something else I noticed, Katz never gets out of his seat while working the stand, he does all of his talking from his seat.
A lawyers strongest tool I think, is being able to walk around and move while working the jury and the stand. What a lazy entitled slob.

^^Can't stunt anywhere other than where you reside 

and where he resides 325k is a mansion 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So we nust gonna film a parent break down after her son gets wrongfully senteced.... you got your mikes out while she losing it

I feel like the ex bf is suspect for wanting to search the place based on his statement.

The judge saying avery was dangerous based on a false judgement

I'm not going to lie, Kratz closing argument/statements were on point.

He finished with guns blazing and putting all the ownness of not convicting a murderer on the jury. 
He had them eating out of his hands man. 
His lack of skill during the duration of the trial didn't matter because he closed so Cold. He killed it, and I hate to say it but he got them when it most counted.

Last edited:
Dawg- Avery's face as the jury's decision was read. It completely crushed me, crushed, me...
He seems like such a good guy man. His strength, man...this is tough

Now that this has national attention, imagine what this does to public perception of law enforcement when it comes to law enforcement. :smh:

Now that this has national attention, imagine what this does to public perception of law enforcement when it comes to law enforcement. :smh:

Yeah. I've seen some white people post about how shocked they are that the judicial system could be so f'd. It takes something like this happening to someone who looks like them for them to understand it :smh: :lol:.

But the system been f'd up. We've been known. Hit the feels when Steve Avery was suicidal and said "Poor people always lose". Damn :smh:.

I don't know if I'm foolish, or just a victim of how romaticized they made Avery out to be, but I just don't see Avery as the person who murdered Teresa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom