MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I agree about Mike Halbach. He seemed creepy and lying. I sensed a fakeness from him.

As for Jodi, really? Nah not buying it. Interesting how this came out today after it was reported yesterday that Steven filed for appeal. Sandy, his other current ex only spoke good about him.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time believing Jodi. I hate to call a woman a liar who says she is a victim of abuse, but two years in a relationship with public enemy number 1, how is that possible.? The cops would have been more than happy to lock his *** up.

Plus, didn't they have to force her *** to leave Steven after she violated her parole? The dude was locked up for the murder of Halbach, that was her chance to escape yet she stayed. I'm not buying it.

First thing she did when she got out of jail was see Steve. Didn't even change her clothes or nothing. Had that nasty Nascar jacket on the entire time

Right. Because no women ever stay with abusive spouses. That never happens. It's not like there are thousands of psychological studies looking into what makes battered women stay with their husbands. :smh:

He's Back! :lol:

Revelations like this are always weird in my opinion, has Jodi ever been on the record saying Avery was abusive to her before this week? Why out of the blue is she saying this?

Last edited:
Right. Because no women ever stay with abusive spouses. That never happens. It's not like there are thousands of psychological studies looking into what makes battered women stay with their husbands. :smh:

Was it you that said Theresa Halbach was a family friend of yours?

Are you Mike Halbach? :nerd:

He's Back! :lol:

Revelations like this are always weird in my opinion, has Jodi ever been on the record saying Avery was abusive to her before this week? Why out of the blue is she saying this?

Avery being arrested for assaulting her count? Lol

Only reason she was w/ him in the first place was because she thought dude was getting those 36M's.

Why would anybody care what she has to say?

Always fun to stop by and see what lengths you people will go to stand by your boy!

Which cop killed th again?

Or was it her brother ? Or Katz ?:rofl:

It was obv Dexter.

He's one of the few that could've killed her in the garage w/o leaving an ounce of blood.

He's technically not a cop, tho, merely a blood splatter analyst.

It was obv Dexter.

He's one of the few that could've killed her in the garage w/o leaving an ounce of blood.

Why would Dexter kill Halbach? He's a vigilante who kills other serial killers.

Man been lagging trying to finish this up. Only on 4.

But Brendan man. Guessing during an interrogation is not the thing to do. Lol

It was obv Dexter.

Why would Dexter kill Halbach? He's a vigilante who kills other serial killers.

To be fair, Halbach was murdered a year or so before Dexter even started.

Maybe Harry's code hadn't set in, who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah dude don't paint that picture, we know woman do that. We are making light of a serious problem, but in this case Jodi is full of ****.

Back
Top Bottom