Making Cocaine........

You cop from every dealer in your area block to block? Ohio is like every other place in the US, not everyone is moving high grade or even dro. Yall _'s ain't special
laugh.gif
your AVERAGE smoker is not buying high grade in the first place cuz most dealers don't even know how to get it, and its not cost effective if your customers don't wanna spend twice the money for half the weight.

Good tree is a luxury to some. Green crack and cherry pie aren't the norm over here unless you know people. We try to keep the youngins and the "I smoke cuz Wiz does" kids out of the loop
laugh.gif
pseudostoners started driving prices up.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

You cop from every dealer in your area block to block? Ohio is like every other place in the US, not everyone is moving high grade or even dro. Yall _'s ain't special
laugh.gif
your AVERAGE smoker is not buying high grade in the first place cuz most dealers don't even know how to get it, and its not cost effective if your customers don't wanna spend twice the money for half the weight.

Good tree is a luxury to some. Green crack and cherry pie aren't the norm over here unless you know people. We try to keep the youngins and the "I smoke cuz Wiz does" kids out of the loop
laugh.gif
Is high grade REALLY that hard to come by? Ive lived in both Miami and Orlando and have been able to find good trees with ease. Maybe I just live in good drug areas.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Is high grade REALLY that hard to come by? Ive lived in both Miami and Orlando and have been able to find good trees with ease. Maybe I just live in good drug areas.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

The whole point of selling drugs is building a clientele your dealers are doing it all wrong....

nah son its all about getting the most money off this only ounce im ever going to sell

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

no, because, again, i dont smoke mids. Not everyone is moving high grade or even dro, but i know about 5 dudes who grow and about 3 more who just sell.....none of them need to "streach" anything....

Yall _'s ain't special
laugh.gif

most dealers dont know how to get it?
roll.gif

theyre not buying high grade, yes, because $$%+*$ would rather smoke 10 reg blunts than 4 dro blunts, yes...that is true...

but at the same time, even the AVERAGE weed smoker who smokes regs is gonna look at you funny when you show him the exact same regs you sold him last week, but this week it smells like oranges and chemicals and now you want an extra 20 bucks for the sack...

or maybe the chemicals done fried the kids brain or something...

and its STILL not the NORM

coke being cut is the norm

heroin being cut is the norm

weed being ""streached" and 'cured with fruit" and "mixed with pills" and "sprayed with chemicals that make it stronger and weigh more" is DEFINITELY NOT THE NORM

laugh.gif

weed these days is something like 700 times more potent than weed before 1980....

why in the %!#@ would "streaching" it to make it 'stronger" be the norm?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

So is that what the foul taste is from drip? Gasoline & ammonia?

i could always taste the ammonia, but i always thought it was the same "taste" or sensation you get whenever liquid is introduced to your breathing passages...

*shrugs*

when blowing coke, it being cut shouldnt be your main concern....
laugh.gif

i mean, you're blowing cocaine.....which, in itself is a dangerous chemical...

same with heroin....oh, your heroin is cut?
eyes.gif

or maybe you're not a lame newb tree smoker who knows quality and wont pussyfoot with inferrior buds...

lol, my dudes know not to contact me about any sort of mids...its offensive.

The whole point of selling drugs is building a clientele your dealers are doing it all wrong....

nah son its all about getting the most money off this only ounce im ever going to sell

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

no, because, again, i dont smoke mids. Not everyone is moving high grade or even dro, but i know about 5 dudes who grow and about 3 more who just sell.....none of them need to "streach" anything....

Yall _'s ain't special
laugh.gif

most dealers dont know how to get it?
roll.gif

theyre not buying high grade, yes, because $$%+*$ would rather smoke 10 reg blunts than 4 dro blunts, yes...that is true...

but at the same time, even the AVERAGE weed smoker who smokes regs is gonna look at you funny when you show him the exact same regs you sold him last week, but this week it smells like oranges and chemicals and now you want an extra 20 bucks for the sack...

or maybe the chemicals done fried the kids brain or something...

and its STILL not the NORM

coke being cut is the norm

heroin being cut is the norm

weed being ""streached" and 'cured with fruit" and "mixed with pills" and "sprayed with chemicals that make it stronger and weigh more" is DEFINITELY NOT THE NORM

laugh.gif

weed these days is something like 700 times more potent than weed before 1980....

why in the %!#@ would "streaching" it to make it 'stronger" be the norm?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

So is that what the foul taste is from drip? Gasoline & ammonia?

i could always taste the ammonia, but i always thought it was the same "taste" or sensation you get whenever liquid is introduced to your breathing passages...

*shrugs*

when blowing coke, it being cut shouldnt be your main concern....
laugh.gif

i mean, you're blowing cocaine.....which, in itself is a dangerous chemical...

same with heroin....oh, your heroin is cut?
eyes.gif

or maybe you're not a lame newb tree smoker who knows quality and wont pussyfoot with inferrior buds...

lol, my dudes know not to contact me about any sort of mids...its offensive.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

why in the $!+% would "streaching" it to make it 'stronger" be the norm?

roll.gif

This is what bud used to look like in the 70s hahahahaha

kalrb6.jpg

roll.gif

kalrb6.jpg

roll.gif

kalrb6.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow

roll.gif

kalrb6.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow

You can actually make you bud stronger. If you invest in some pure JWH and let it dissolve in high % alcohol then spray your buds with it and let it dry.

You can actually make you bud stronger. If you invest in some pure JWH and let it dissolve in high % alcohol then spray your buds with it and let it dry.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Its easier to find in major cities like that from what I've seen. Its all location. Helps a lot if you live close to medical states. VA cops and our reps hate weed, I'm unfortunate enough to live in a Bible thumping state. Im close to a couple people with great connects, plus I found my own who ship. I got lucky basically.

Larry David if you're moving higher grade, there's no need to stretch. That's the point you're missing. Dudes moving brown and !@%+ are the ones stretching their tree. Most of the dealera I've come in contact with the past 10 years have no idea where to get high grade in bulk. Average smokers do not question their weed man, and I have no idea why. They'll look at you funny, talk wild !@%+ when they leave, but won't say a word in person.
laugh.gif
its not the experienced smokers getting boned, its these kids in middle and high school. Theyre the average smokers, at least where I live.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Its easier to find in major cities like that from what I've seen. Its all location. Helps a lot if you live close to medical states. VA cops and our reps hate weed, I'm unfortunate enough to live in a Bible thumping state. Im close to a couple people with great connects, plus I found my own who ship. I got lucky basically.

Larry David if you're moving higher grade, there's no need to stretch. That's the point you're missing. Dudes moving brown and !@%+ are the ones stretching their tree. Most of the dealera I've come in contact with the past 10 years have no idea where to get high grade in bulk. Average smokers do not question their weed man, and I have no idea why. They'll look at you funny, talk wild !@%+ when they leave, but won't say a word in person.
laugh.gif
its not the experienced smokers getting boned, its these kids in middle and high school. Theyre the average smokers, at least where I live.

i mean, how can you say its the norm then if you've had to break the argument down with such a specific population as "its the middle and high schoolers, man"?

maybe thats why its so ridiculous to me, i havent purposely smoked mid-grade weed since the late 90s....

as far as not saying anything in person....eh

i got the soul of an old jew when it comes to spending my bread....lol...if you charging me 50 bucks for 3.5 grams of a substance, it better be a steller 3.5 grams....lol

i mean, its to the point where my weed dudes will actually give me like 3.9 the time after a wack batch of dro like "yeah, sorry about last time dude"

or when they're out of bud to sell, invite me over to run through their "private stash" and +!!#...

dead stock, don't you live in chicago, bro?

i will introduce you to the dude i be copping off of when i go out there...cool?

no fellow NTer should have to inhale chemically-laced mids....not in 2011

i mean, how can you say its the norm then if you've had to break the argument down with such a specific population as "its the middle and high schoolers, man"?

maybe thats why its so ridiculous to me, i havent purposely smoked mid-grade weed since the late 90s....

as far as not saying anything in person....eh

i got the soul of an old jew when it comes to spending my bread....lol...if you charging me 50 bucks for 3.5 grams of a substance, it better be a steller 3.5 grams....lol

i mean, its to the point where my weed dudes will actually give me like 3.9 the time after a wack batch of dro like "yeah, sorry about last time dude"

or when they're out of bud to sell, invite me over to run through their "private stash" and +!!#...

dead stock, don't you live in chicago, bro?

i will introduce you to the dude i be copping off of when i go out there...cool?

no fellow NTer should have to inhale chemically-laced mids....not in 2011

at the end of the day, it ain't about your logic or why you think something is not feasible.

The point is, it happens.

You gotta realize within the past few years the world has been educated on marijuana tremendously.

Mos folks probably think all weed is the same or just recently found out about the genetic diversity of the plant.

Cats just be trying to make something out of nothing when it comes to the drug game literally.

Not every weed dealer has the morals of your hydroponic growing aficionado's.

at the end of the day, it ain't about your logic or why you think something is not feasible.

The point is, it happens.

You gotta realize within the past few years the world has been educated on marijuana tremendously.

Mos folks probably think all weed is the same or just recently found out about the genetic diversity of the plant.

Cats just be trying to make something out of nothing when it comes to the drug game literally.

Not every weed dealer has the morals of your hydroponic growing aficionado's.

I'm smoking dope, I'm on my cell phone. I'm selling COKE, straight off the iPhone! 9 Piece, straight 8-balls. MJG b****, I GOT 8-BALLS!!

I'm smoking dope, I'm on my cell phone. I'm selling COKE, straight off the iPhone! 9 Piece, straight 8-balls. MJG b****, I GOT 8-BALLS!!

Originally Posted by infam0usP

nobody cares dude

& shut this stupid thread down. Its obvious that the majority posting in this thread is clueless kids tryin to 1-up the next guys knowledge on the dope game. Yet all you BIG TYMERS are on NT arguing with little kids about stuff they heard in a song. Be your own person, do your own thing
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

nobody cares dude

& shut this stupid thread down. Its obvious that the majority posting in this thread is clueless kids tryin to 1-up the next guys knowledge on the dope game. Yet all you BIG TYMERS are on NT arguing with little kids about stuff they heard in a song. Be your own person, do your own thing
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom