Making Cocaine........

laugh.gif
@ what this thread has become...

esp with you cali/west coast dudes....how do you not understand that not everyone can walk into a weed boutique and pick out the finest strains and get advice from the employees like they are in footaction buying sneakers
laugh.gif
...more power to yall but that isnt everyones reality

i wont comment on some of the other ******ation in here cause it serves no purpose...

also are some people actually denying that weed in some parts of the country gets sprayed with roach spray or worse ALL the time?! actually some people LIKE to spray it and smoke it for a "different" high
laugh.gif

dont speak in factual terms when your actually stating opinion ...at the end of the day whatever happens in your area is not the end all be all of the underground drug trade

oh and YES there is a "rumored" spray that will increase the weight of your packs...if your really that interested or adamant about its existence i'm sure it wont be hard to find
nerd.gif
it was almost an epidemic at one point

laugh.gif

esp with you cali/west coast dudes....how do you not understand that not everyone can walk into a weed boutique and pick out the finest strains and get advice from the employees like they are in footaction buying sneakers
laugh.gif

i wont comment on some of the other ******ation in here cause it serves no purpose...

also are some people actually denying that weed in some parts of the country gets sprayed with roach spray or worse ALL the time?! actually some people LIKE to spray it and smoke it for a "different" high
laugh.gif

dont speak in factual terms when your actually stating opinion ...at the end of the day whatever happens in your area is not the end all be all of the underground drug trade

oh and YES there is a "rumored" spray that will increase the weight of your packs...if your really that interested or adamant about its existence i'm sure it wont be hard to find
nerd.gif

Basically Tre.
Im beginning to think alot of these dudes are just too
young to understand what has happened and/or been
goin on for ages. Like dudes started smokin after 2005.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Damn has this what the hood has really become? I mean I be in the hood and cop from streets cats before and none of this has happened maybe this is something that is common around crack dealers or something (I usually just cop from strictly weed dudes). You guys sound like you cop from shady #!# dealers.

Basically Tre.
Im beginning to think alot of these dudes are just too
young to understand what has happened and/or been
goin on for ages. Like dudes started smokin after 2005.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Damn has this what the hood has really become? I mean I be in the hood and cop from streets cats before and none of this has happened maybe this is something that is common around crack dealers or something (I usually just cop from strictly weed dudes). You guys sound like you cop from shady #!# dealers.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

You guys sound like you cop from shady #!# dealers.

Selling drugs aint "shady"?
roll.gif

Not really #!+! in college it seems like every other person sells bud. There are plenty of people who strictly sell bud and actually care about the quality of the bud they sell.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

You guys sound like you cop from shady #!# dealers.

Selling drugs aint "shady"?
roll.gif

Not really #!+! in college it seems like every other person sells bud. There are plenty of people who strictly sell bud and actually care about the quality of the bud they sell.

laugh.gif
@ what this thread became. Some of yall sound dumb. I'm not pointing any fingers though. Some of us just know for a fact that a lot of dealers want that extra dollar. Orange peels + mids + some ground up pills sprinkled on.. That's high grade to inexperienced smokers, $15 to $20 a g...

laugh.gif
@ what this thread became. Some of yall sound dumb. I'm not pointing any fingers though. Some of us just know for a fact that a lot of dealers want that extra dollar. Orange peels + mids + some ground up pills sprinkled on.. That's high grade to inexperienced smokers, $15 to $20 a g...

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

laugh.gif

i mentioned that too.

curing your weed with fruit isnt dangerous or cheating...

as far as pills and coke and weight spray.....

roll.gif

+*%+%@ in chicago and dmv must be STARVING

we don't do that out in ohio, b

we got organic buds...

laugh.gif

the dude i cop off is the dude who grows it....

like ive said from off top, only a moron or newbie would get tricked by weed cured with fruit or "streached" with sprays or crushed pills....

that %%%$ definitely does not fly out here in ohio...

maybe i'm very ignorant outside of NYC/NJ/Ohio weed-rings, but i've never even heard of that....

and its certainly not the NORM.....that's just some wild %%%$ from your area, homie...

That's high grade to inexperienced smokers
emphasis on INEXPERIENCED

i mean, i could sell wood glue with ambesol to the noobie crackhead, and baking powder with asprin  to the first time coke dealer...that doesnt mean thats the norm.....
roll.gif

"i mean, dudes streach their weed with chemicals and sell to first time weed buyers everyday, b"

eyes.gif

even worse is dead stock making it seem like he's FORCED to buy this DANGEROUS marijuana because there is no other marijuana available to him and his peoples

YOU CAN GROW POT BRO

ITS VERY VERY EASY

LIKE GROWING A FICUS

WATER, SIT IN SUNLIGHT, TRIM, RINSE AND REPEAT

roll.gif

you soundin like overweight mothers vs. mcdonalds over here

and how you from the hood saying "selling drugs aint shady" in regards to SOMEONE SELLING WEED

roll.gif

weed is as common as cigarettes around here...

playin lets make a deal when buyin weed?
30t6p3b.gif

ey, i may be a pothead, but i have standards. if you're charging me 50 bucks for 3.5 grams...it better not be mid-grade....which you should be selling me for 25 dollars....im not about to get raped because its frowned upon to argue with a weedman...

my ex was even more extreme...she'd make me uncomfortable...

im moreso like "oh, you want 50 for this? im good"

she used to be like "!*%@%, please, you'd better add two more grams to this now"

roll.gif

i can picture dudes now, all timid and scared, looking side to side like a smack dvd video....."hey can i please buy some of your dirt weed thats laced with chemicals and cured with oranges for 20 a gram?"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

laugh.gif

i mentioned that too.

curing your weed with fruit isnt dangerous or cheating...

as far as pills and coke and weight spray.....

roll.gif

+*%+%@ in chicago and dmv must be STARVING

we don't do that out in ohio, b

we got organic buds...

laugh.gif

the dude i cop off is the dude who grows it....

like ive said from off top, only a moron or newbie would get tricked by weed cured with fruit or "streached" with sprays or crushed pills....

that %%%$ definitely does not fly out here in ohio...

maybe i'm very ignorant outside of NYC/NJ/Ohio weed-rings, but i've never even heard of that....

and its certainly not the NORM.....that's just some wild %%%$ from your area, homie...

That's high grade to inexperienced smokers
emphasis on INEXPERIENCED

i mean, i could sell wood glue with ambesol to the noobie crackhead, and baking powder with asprin  to the first time coke dealer...that doesnt mean thats the norm.....
roll.gif

"i mean, dudes streach their weed with chemicals and sell to first time weed buyers everyday, b"

eyes.gif

even worse is dead stock making it seem like he's FORCED to buy this DANGEROUS marijuana because there is no other marijuana available to him and his peoples

YOU CAN GROW POT BRO

ITS VERY VERY EASY

LIKE GROWING A FICUS

WATER, SIT IN SUNLIGHT, TRIM, RINSE AND REPEAT

roll.gif

you soundin like overweight mothers vs. mcdonalds over here

and how you from the hood saying "selling drugs aint shady" in regards to SOMEONE SELLING WEED

roll.gif

weed is as common as cigarettes around here...

playin lets make a deal when buyin weed?
30t6p3b.gif

ey, i may be a pothead, but i have standards. if you're charging me 50 bucks for 3.5 grams...it better not be mid-grade....which you should be selling me for 25 dollars....im not about to get raped because its frowned upon to argue with a weedman...

my ex was even more extreme...she'd make me uncomfortable...

im moreso like "oh, you want 50 for this? im good"

she used to be like "!*%@%, please, you'd better add two more grams to this now"

roll.gif

i can picture dudes now, all timid and scared, looking side to side like a smack dvd video....."hey can i please buy some of your dirt weed thats laced with chemicals and cured with oranges for 20 a gram?"

roll.gif

laugh.gif
dudes having a who's a better customer contest now...

i don't even know who your arguing with but at the end of the day everything said in my posts were 100% factual and can be verified

i never got involved with the back and forth over who can get what and the rest of the nonsense...

drugs are bad

laugh.gif
dudes having a who's a better customer contest now...

i don't even know who your arguing with but at the end of the day everything said in my posts were 100% factual and can be verified

i never got involved with the back and forth over who can get what and the rest of the nonsense...

drugs are bad

You cop from every dealer in your area block to block? Ohio is like every other place in the US, not everyone is moving high grade or even dro. Yall _'s ain't special
laugh.gif
your AVERAGE smoker is not buying high grade in the first place cuz most dealers don't even know how to get it, and its not cost effective if your customers don't wanna spend twice the money for half the weight.

Good tree is a luxury to some. Green crack and cherry pie aren't the norm over here unless you know people. We try to keep the youngins and the "I smoke cuz Wiz does" kids out of the loop
laugh.gif
pseudostoners started driving prices up.

Back
Top Bottom