MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

You said it took them years to find wreckage, they found wreckage in 5 days...

Seriously? :lol:

It's not really a big deal.

Seriously?
laugh.gif

they found the actual wreckage years after.

debris only after five days.

debris could be miles away from actual wreckage.

They found wreckage within 5 days, it took 2 years to locate the black boxes.

Missed this. They found debris within five days. The wreckage (and black box) were found two years later at the bottom of the ocean.

View media item 640601
stop being difficult man, who cares if they found "debris" or "wreckage", they found major fragments of the damn plane in 5 days

I love the show "Air crash investigations" so im looking forward to a ep on this drama eventually.

View media item 640601
stop being difficult man, who cares if they found "debris" or "wreckage", they found major fragments of the damn plane in 5 days

Thanks for saving me the time, :lol:

People can never admit they're wrong on here for some reason.

Seriously?
laugh.gif

ain't being difficult just stating what I was stating.

There is a difference between debris and wreckage b.

poindexter back there wanted to sound sharp and win something for the day when there was nothing to win. 

Seriously?
laugh.gif

Thanks for saving me the time,
laugh.gif

People can never admit they're wrong on here for some reason.
wrong about what? I could admit I was wrong if I was wrong...but what was there to be wrong about?

Last edited:
Debris and wreckage are the same exact thing, look up the definition for both words.

I'm not playing the back and forth w/ you anymore, tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debris and wreckage are the same exact thing, look up the definition for both words.

'Debris from the craft was located miles away from the site of the wreckage'

I think that sentence works, no?

but other people get paid to write these things o I'll quote:

When an Air France jetliner disappeared from radar and plunged into the Atlantic Ocean in 2009, a daunting search-and-rescue operation ensued.

Bodies and debris from the Rio de Janeiro-to-Paris flight emerged in the days and weeks following the crash, but investigators took nearly two years to retrieve the main wreckage and "black boxes" from Flight 447.

Last edited:

'Debris from the craft was located miles away from the site of the wreckage'

I think that sentence works, no?
indifferent.gif
 Just **** 

It aint that ******* serious yall 
mean.gif

Clogging this up with childish ****
dude was gassed and trying to tell me i was wrong. I'm a little drunk and wont stand for it.

I don't care to argue about semantics, but:

Debris =/= wreckage

Debris would be a part of the whole

Vietnamese authorities say they already searched the area where the Chinese satellites photographed possible debris, but will check again to make sure.

One military official has told Reuters a plane has been sent to the region already.

“We are aware and we sent planes to cover that area over the past three days,” deputy transport minister Pham Quy Tieu told Reuters.

“Today a (military) plane will search the area again.”

However another military official said they are waiting to view the photographs to identity the exact area themselves.

China is also distancing itself from the strength of the images as evidence of the plane. Li Jiaxiang, chief of the Civil Aviation Administration of China told media a short time ago they can not confirm the debris photographed has anything to do with flight MH370.

One of the most defining aspects of this mystery is the level of conflicting information. In the last day alone the focus has shifted back to the South China Sea after Malaysian authorities hosed down reports the plane was believed to have turned back and may have flown over the Malacca Strait.

I'm sure China wants to say eff it, Malaysia is wasting people's time and money sending them to search the wrong areas.

kinda skeptical about the Chinese images, I mean what part of a plane could be 79 feet by 72 feet ??

and if it was THAT big then I would think that the ships that were out in that same area searching on the same day the photos were taken should've been able to pick up on radar a piece of metal damn near the size of a basketball court.

Last edited:
You guys do know that more than half of the passengers on the flight are Chinese citizens right? I'm sure they aren't holding out info from any country especially since their own people were/are in that plane.

That object is pretty huge to be from a plane though. Especially it being 75×72...but seriously WTF kind of object is seriously 75 by 72 feet just floating in the Pacific Ocean? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom