MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

like i said before, doubt its the plane but hey i could be wrong

Im with you, but whoever is saying its 79x72 feet, how accurate can them measurements be from million miles high in the sky anyway, could be alot smaller, but yeh if it was there itd be known, annoying cos if it has been found, we wouldnt know atm anyway. Theyd hold that info for a while

like i said before, doubt its the plane but hey i could be wrong

Im with you, but whoever is saying its 79x72 feet, how accurate can them measurements be from million miles high in the sky

Because they've measured other stuff from outer space?

Edit: not measured, but identified other objects. THen you go from that frame of reference.

Last edited:

BREAKING: Malaysian aviation chief says no plane debris found at spot shown by China's satellite images
— The Associated Press (@AP) March 13, 2014
I knew chances were they weren't going to find any debris.  China has plenty of ships and aircrafts in this search as well and they've had these supposed satellite photos since Sunday morning which means I'm sure they've had their own ships and planes trying to find this debris they supposedly took photos of.

If they didn't find it in the past 3 days of looking I doubt anyone else will.

WSJ sources: U.S. officials investigating possibility missing airliner was diverted toward undisclosed location with transponder turned off

WSJ sources: US investigators pursuing theory that missing airliner was diverted "with the intention of using it later for another purpose"

Last edited:
I really couldn't fathom that large object being part/s of the aircraft. Do you realize what it would have taken for it to be the airplane? It's ALMOST impossible to get a 79x72 object out of it. Literally the middle of the plane through both sides of the wings would have to be ripped off the plane. This is getting crazier than ever. I believe there's a chance these folks are still alive. As crazy as it sounds.

WSJ sources: U.S. officials investigating possibility missing airliner was diverted toward undisclosed location with transponder turned off

WSJ sources: US investigators pursuing theory that missing airliner was diverted "with the intention of using it later for another purpose"

Boom.

wall street journal report: Us investigators believe plane was flying for 4-5 hours after last contact, based on the engine monitoring data. Stolen and possibly used for later purposes.

nerd.gif

So what was that image of?

The one china released

wall street journal report: Us investigators believe plane was flying for 4-5 hours after last contact, based on the engine monitoring data. Stolen and possibly used for later purposes.
I just saw this as well. Conspiracy theorists are gonna be estatic.

If it crashed it could anywhere from the middle of the Indian Ocean to down near Australia.   That's of course if this whole "hijack" theory isn't true.

So hijackers/terrorists could have a 200 ft long missle containing 239 ppl in it :smh:

Last edited:
Yeh there is some wacky **** going on here no doubt. Still no hint of anything too do with the plane! Gut tells me still cover up or hi jacked.....

The fact that now sources are reporting this as being a possibility is scary as hell man. Extremist having a weapon like this is...I don't even...**** :smh: so I would presume that the passengers are still alive if this is true.

Wow man.

Might look out the window, might see the plane since im in Australia...... NOT. its more then 4 hrs too Australia

Back
Top Bottom