MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

if this plane landed somewhere maybe we will hear from the highjackers now that they basically came out on world news and confirmed it..

This is some wild **** right here.  

I personally think the Malaysian government has no clue what the hell happened, or they're just fronting HARD.  They say it got hijacked and they win either way....it essentially absolves them of any responsibility.

If they find the plane in the ocean....it was hijacked.  If they find it on land.....it was hijacked.  If the plane is later used by terrorists.....it was hijacked.  

They'd be better off getting up there and saying "we don't know what the **** happened, but we're trying to find out".  
laugh.gif

So the main point is that they're now focusing the search efforts away from the original location and that a hijack is still not confirmed?

So the main point is that they're now focusing the search efforts away from the original location and that a hijack is still not confirmed?

While they did not confirm officially that it was hijacked,

they did say that the plane did indeed make very erratic and steep turns, and acted in a irrational manner. Also, the actions as far as turning off the transponder, etc. was deliberate.

This is some wild **** right here.  

I personally think the Malaysian government has no clue what the hell happened, or they're just fronting HARD.  They say it got hijacked and they win either way....it essentially absolves them of any responsibility.

If they find the plane in the ocean....it was hijacked.  If they find it on land.....it was hijacked.  If the plane is later used by terrorists.....it was hijacked.  

They'd be better off getting up there and saying "we don't know what the **** happened, but we're trying to find out".  
laugh.gif
 I agree , they need to just say we dont know what the heck happen and best we can do is try to find it

and that press conference was pointless

They said "All possibilities are still open", but it pretty much is assumed it's hijacked since they said it was deliberately taken off course into the northwest/west of the last time they could get a (public) signal or something like that and all the gear that sent signals out were manually turned off and they were turned off one at a time/separately.

While they did not confirm officially that it was hijacked,

they did say that the plane did indeed make very erratic and steep turns, and acted in a irrational manner. Also, the actions as far as turning off the transponder, etc. was deliberate.

They said "All possibilities are still open", but it pretty much is assumed it's hijacked since they said it was deliberately taken off course into the northwest/west of the last time they could get a (public) signal or something like that and all the gear that sent signals out were manually turned off and they were turned off one at a time/separately.
Thanks for the recap. I didn't hear the beginning of the press conference. So then, I agree with a lot of you in this thread...It seems the plane was hi-jacked. 

flying blind?

summary of press conference from reddit:

UPDATE: PRESS CONFERENCE 1:30 PM MYT/5:30 AM UTC

- The Prime Minister is to make a statement about MH 370. NO QUESTIONS OR INQUIRIES WILL BE TAKEN. Press is free to submit questions or inquiries which will -be responded to at the 5:30 PM MYT press conference which will include technical details. They are silencing protests from the audience.
- Prime Minister is running late reportedly because he is meeting with the families of the passengers.
- Prime Minister has arrived.
- Malaysian authorities have been instructed to share information openly with all allies
- 14 countries, 43 ships, 53 aircraft involved. Grateful to all governments.
- Information with experienced authorities has been shared in real time. Working nonstop, putting national security 2nd to find the missing plane.
- Search has been over land, South China Sea, Andaman Sea, Straits of Malacca, Indian Ocean. Been following credible leads.
- Only corroborated information is being released.

- First phase: near MH 370's last known position (S China Sea). Then it was brought to attention that based on primary radar an unidentified aircraft made a turn back. The a/c continued to an area north of the Straits of Malacca. Area of search was expanded to Straits of Malacca and Andaman Sea.
- Investigators include FAA, NTSB, AAIB, Malaysian authorities, and Minister of Transport.

- Based on new satellite communication, it is known with a high degree of certainty that, the aircraft communications addressing and reporting system (ACARS) was disabled just before the aircraft reached the east coast of the Malaysian peninsula. Afterwards, near the border between Malaysia and Vietnamese ATC, the aircraft transponder was switched off. Primary data showed that an aircraft that was believed, but not confirmed, to be MH 370, did indeed turn back. It then flew in a westerly direction over Peninsula Malaysia, before turning northwest. Up until it left military primary radar coverage, the movements are consistent with deliberate action by someone on the aircraft. Today, based on raw satellite data which was obtained from the satellite date service provider, it is CONFIRMED that the aircraft shown in primary radar data WAS MH 370. FAA, NTSB, AAIB, Malaysian authorities, concur.

- The last confirmed communication between the plane and the satellite was at 8:11am Malaysian time, on Saturday 8th March.

- Unable to confirm precise location of the plane when it last made contact with satellites. However, based on new data, the aviation authorities of Malaysia, and the international counterparts, the last communication of MH 370 was in 1 of 2 possible corridors: Northern (border of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan to Northern Thailand) or Southern (from Indonesia to southern Indian Ocean).

- Malaysian authorities focusing on crew and passengers onboard. All possibilities are still being researched. "despite media reports that the plane was hijacked, I wish to be very clear - we are still investigating all possibilities as to what caused MH370 to deviate from this original flight path."
- Ending operation in South China Sea and refocusing assets.

"Putting national security 2nd too finding the plane" is a perfect way of setting up a cover up if something happens re: terrorism now. They will just say, we had the plane as 1 priority as a reason how they were attacked somehow. Seriously, think about it

dudeeeeeee reddit is awesome.
I'm watching the fedex flight 705 right now this **** is nuts

Here's some good Air crash investigation episodes to help become an armchair expert while we wait for more information on this incident. I love watching the intros and seeing if I'm hooked. I put the few I consider must see given this incident at the top. Some crazy **** has gone down.

I say one of the Pilots went crazy and crashed the plane himself. From my understanding, once the plane diverted from it's corse and went west then became untraceable they no way had enough fuel to even get close to the middle east somewhere.

dudeeeeeee reddit is awesome.
I'm watching the fedex flight 705 right now this **** is nuts

Here's some good Air crash investigation episodes to help become an armchair expert while we wait for more information on this incident. I love watching the intros and seeing if I'm hooked. I put the few I consider must see given this incident at the top. Some crazy **** has gone down.

Good looks bro. One of my fav shows. I swear that narrator makes the show tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom