Malcolm In The Middle Appreciation.

anonymous-malcolm-in-the-middle-4900394.jpg

pimp.gif

And I also want to include that it was one of the best, if not the best family comedy t.v shows
pimp.gif

Very appreciated. My favorite episode is when Reese drives. The end always gets me
laugh.gif

I can't lie, ever since they started airing reruns on FX, I've been addicted...that show is very appreciated

The episode when Reese's wife was messing around with some dude whom Reese believed to be her brother was jokes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Show actually kept getting better. When Dewey and Reese started coming to their own and getting defining characteristics, they had eps that were justhilariously great.

Hal FTW
laugh.gif

I always wondered, anyone know how Francis went from the ranch to that really crappy apartment?

Originally Posted by Protoman11

I always wondered, anyone know how Francis went from the ranch to that really crappy apartment?
Gunther or w/e homey name was ended up losing it or selling it or some shhh. Francis and his wife just moved out. Nah actually I think he quit
so they wouldn't be dependent on him anymore. Which was a mistake for him cuz he started doing some odd jobs where ever he moved to in that apt.

the old episodes when they were younger were the best, when they got older the show sucked and wasnt even funny.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Theme Song appreciation

pimp.gif

beat me to it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never got what happened to the oldest son? he got kicked out then what? son was living in like the randomess places

This show is hilarious. I was forced to watch this and friends and seinfield because he didn't have cable for a couple years.

Back
Top Bottom