Man Accused of Biting Off Baby Son's Nose Vol. Why My City?

Full link http://www.dailyrepublic.com/news/fairfield/man-accused-of-biting-off-baby-sons-nose/

[QUOTE Name = "Barry Eberling of the Daily Republic"]

FAIRFIELD — A Fairfield man got booked into Solano County jail on Thursday for allegedly biting off his baby son’s nose after the baby cried.

View media item 858128
The Fairfield Police Department received a phone call at 8:08 a.m. from a hysterical woman saying her baby was bleeding from the nose. Police came to the apartment on the 1000 block of Alaska Avenue and found the injured 1-month-old. They also found the 18-year-old father, 17-year-old mother and other family members, a police press release said.

Police said the father allegedly bit off the baby’s nose after getting frustrated with the baby’s crying. Police arrested Joshua Cooper, 18, on allegations of child cruelty and aggravated mayhem, the press release said.

The baby was taken to NorthBay Medical Center, then transferred to Oakland Children’s Hospital. Doctors determined the baby had one-third of his nose bitten off and also had a brain hemorrhage and skull fracture. He was stable, the press release said.

Police on Thursday continued investigating how the brain hemorrhage and skull fracture happened.

Sgt. Troy Oviatt said Thursday evening that Cooper cooperated with the investigation and showed signs of remorse. There were no signs at the scene of the incident that drugs or alcohol were involved, he said, though neither has the possibility been ruled out. Police have not previously arrested Cooper as an adult and cannot discuss juvenile records, he said.

The baby, though in the hospital Thursday evening, was under the custody of Solano County Child Welfare Services, Oviatt said.[/QUOTE]

All I can say is :x

Last edited:
I was thinking it was something else i couldn't see the full thread name :x

Why dudes having kids if they know damn well they cant take care of em. Feed this dude to the wolves :smh:

This ****** dreads must be affecting his thought process or something

Send him to jail for life

I hope the baby makes it out OK. No child should have to go through that

Last edited:
thought this happened in Florida

1f759989_Jerry-Seinfeld-Leaving1.gif

Full link http://www.dailyrepublic.com/news/fairfield/man-accused-of-biting-off-baby-sons-nose/

[QUOTE Name = "Barry Eberling of the Daily Republic"]

FAIRFIELD — A Fairfield man got booked into Solano County jail on Thursday for allegedly biting off his baby son’s nose after the baby cried.

View media item 858128
The Fairfield Police Department received a phone call at 8:08 a.m. from a hysterical woman saying her baby was bleeding from the nose. Police came to the apartment on the 1000 block of Alaska Avenue and found the injured 1-month-old. They also found the 18-year-old father, 17-year-old mother and other family members, a police press release said.

Police said the father allegedly bit off the baby’s nose after getting frustrated with the baby’s crying. Police arrested Joshua Cooper, 18, on allegations of child cruelty and aggravated mayhem, the press release said.

The baby was taken to NorthBay Medical Center, then transferred to Oakland Children’s Hospital. Doctors determined the baby had one-third of his nose bitten off and also had a brain hemorrhage and skull fracture. He was stable, the press release said.

Police on Thursday continued investigating how the brain hemorrhage and skull fracture happened.

Sgt. Troy Oviatt said Thursday evening that Cooper cooperated with the investigation and showed signs of remorse. There were no signs at the scene of the incident that drugs or alcohol were involved, he said, though neither has the possibility been ruled out. Police have not previously arrested Cooper as an adult and cannot discuss juvenile records, he said.

The baby, though in the hospital Thursday evening, was under the custody of Solano County Child Welfare Services, Oviatt said.

All I can say is :x[/quote]
:smh: same last name damn i hope we aint related
and i got fam in that area :smh:

Last edited:
What in the hell happens where you end up with a baby's detached nose in your mouth????

A 17 year old just got stabbed to death here a few days too. Was trying to stop his mom's boyfriend from beating her and dude snapped on him. Fairfield's so much different than it was 10 years ago.

A 17 year old just got stabbed to death here a few days too. Was trying to stop his mom's boyfriend from beating her and dude snapped on him. Fairfield's so much different than it was 10 years ago.

Starting to think its time to GT ef O :smh:

Last edited:
kids having kids just like someone already mentioned 
mean.gif
sick.gif

how can you even look your son/daughter in the face and begin to do that ? 

a lot of horrible news today popping up on NT

That crying baby sound can make the weak minded feel some type of way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom