Man Accused of Biting Off Baby Son's Nose Vol. Why My City?

Terrible. Brain hemorrhage and Skull fracture leads me to the baby was abused long before the biting of the nose.

mean.gif

Wow. no words man....

I have a 10 month old and I can't even begin to fathom what was going through this dude's head.

you're supposed to be protecting your children from harm not causing it!!

Damn someone should of bit off his nose judging from that mugshot :smh

Hope the baby recovers 100%

Last edited:
Oakland folks moved to Fairfield, and Vallejo folks are spreading out.
It's been a trickle down effect since the early 2000's. When Richmond and the rest of the surround East Bay cities were high on crime, people trickled down 80 and ended up in Vallejo and Fairfield. With people moving away from the tough cities, more people follow with past issues. It really is sad to hear of your hometown suffer from murders, rapes, and other acts of crime. Whenever I stop by to visit family, it's nice to to reminisce and enjoy the time, but I understood that it's simply not the same anymore.

Damn shame man, poor baby. **** like this makes my blood boil. To hurt an innocent child is terrible, but in such a vicious n disgusting manner is just plain...there's no words fam. They better make him run main line, n not PC ***** up, so the brothers can get a hold of his paperwork. They'll know how to handle the situation.

Hope the kid can make a full recovery n can lead a somewhat normal life.

mean.gif

I used to live around there a long time ago. Please tell me Vacaville outlets are still ok for families.
Vacaville is fine. Keep in mind majority of the crimes happening in Fairfield are on the older parts of the city. Think of Air Base Pkwy as the dividing line. 

Back
Top Bottom