Man anyone mess with these Credit Score sites?

I was JUST thinking about my credit score...I don't know which sites to trust 
frown.gif

OP I swear the Best Buy card screws with your credit. I pay $100 a month on my Best Buy on time every month and they just lowered my Best Buy Spending Limit from $1,800 to $800. Then, when you call the HSBC card place to figure it out the freakin Indians cant give you an answer and just keep repeating themselves off a script
indifferent.gif

OP I swear the Best Buy card screws with your credit. I pay $100 a month on my Best Buy on time every month and they just lowered my Best Buy Spending Limit from $1,800 to $800. Then, when you call the HSBC card place to figure it out the freakin Indians cant give you an answer and just keep repeating themselves off a script
indifferent.gif

so its not true? i wanted to check my credit even though i dont think i have any
laugh.gif

so its not true? i wanted to check my credit even though i dont think i have any
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

indifferent.gif

maaaan Idk why I opened this card, my boys told me the rewards system was legit, but this was the card that when I opened I saw my credit score dive.

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

indifferent.gif

maaaan Idk why I opened this card, my boys told me the rewards system was legit, but this was the card that when I opened I saw my credit score dive.

Identity Guard -

Gives you history, all three scores and monitors your credit.

It's free for 14 days, after that 14.99 a month.

Identity Guard -

Gives you history, all three scores and monitors your credit.

It's free for 14 days, after that 14.99 a month.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Lucky if u gotta check your score use annualcreditreport.com

that is the government run website that gives you your score for free..... You can only use it once a year tho

This

that is the government run website that gives you your score for free..... You can only use it once a year tho

This

Which ones did you guys use? There's Experian, transunion, and another one..

I used the Experian one and they only gave me my credit report..not the score. They wanted me to pay $8 to get my score.
grin.gif

I used the Experian one and they only gave me my credit report..not the score. They wanted me to pay $8 to get my score.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

grin.gif
You should check all three.  You get 1 free one for each agency each year. ie: 1 transunion, 1 experian, and 1 equifax per year.  The score, to be honest is irrelevant, because the report is the most important thing.  This will allow you to see whats actually on your report.  What is good credit, and what is being qualified as bad or neutral.  There's even an online option to dispute issues on your report.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

grin.gif
You should check all three.  You get 1 free one for each agency each year. ie: 1 transunion, 1 experian, and 1 equifax per year.  The score, to be honest is irrelevant, because the report is the most important thing.  This will allow you to see whats actually on your report.  What is good credit, and what is being qualified as bad or neutral.  There's even an online option to dispute issues on your report.

Back
Top Bottom