Man appears alive at own funeral

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That must have been funny as hell.And scary at the same time.

This was a common occurence before advancements in modern medicine in truly and accurately defining "death". People used to get buried alive rightand left.

My uncle did that once in Colombia. They were water skiing in a river and dude bust his %@# BAD in one of them. They couldn't find him and his friends lefthis truck there since he had the keys.

Fast forward they still cant find him and they throw a wake in his honor, he arrives at the wake and according to legend his exact words where

"Veeee y este velorio pa quien eh? Quien eh el muerto aqui ?"

laugh.gif

He did die later though from a car crash. RIP Juan Ca

That's crazy...

I thought like he was moving or jumped out the casket prior to reading the article in this thread.

Imagine something like that happening to you
laugh.gif
would bug me out.

Man... just imagine how much joy you'd be filled with if that was like your brother or something. All those days of mourning and such, and thinking of pastmemories. Probably a real bittersweet moment.

creepy....but I also see the comedy in the situation. with him just walking in the funeral like whats good yall?

wow, that pic freaked me out

If i was at the funeral and seen him roll up, I woulda ran and screamed like a lil punk!

Originally Posted by Club29

so wait, he just casually walked up to the funeral and was all like "whos this fella being buried?"
laugh.gif

wild.

He probably just nodded his head and said "Sup?" to the first person who went he made eye contact with who went "WTH?".
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm in class trying so hard not to laugh...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Club29

so wait, he just casually walked up to the funeral and was all like "whos this fella being buried?"
laugh.gif

wild.

He probably just nodded his head and said "Sup?" to the first person who went he made eye contact with who went "WTH?".
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm in class trying so hard not to laugh...

You aint the only one

I would have at least waited to hear the (hopefully) nice things people were saying about me.

That could have been very revealing.

Back
Top Bottom