Man Attacked On Train For "Being White"

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I was basically saying that people shouldn't cry 
racism because its not like somebody just walked up to dude and swung on dude (because he was white)

he started it (if you like it or not)

and in situations like that him as an adult should be wise enough to choose his battles

and it was foolish to call a gang of anybody a racial slur 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but yet, how do you know if he wasn't white they wouldn't have just laughed him off?
you can't just easily dismiss the race aspect.
What if they were going to laugh the guy off and then saw he had something of value and then decided to attack and steal his leather?

Then they're thiefs, which makes them equally despicable

Originally Posted by do work son

but yet, how do you know if he wasn't white they wouldn't have just laughed him off?
What if they were going to laugh the guy off and then saw he had something of value and then decided to attack and steal his leather?

So thiefs = racists ? o

So thiefs = racists ? o

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Then they're thieves, which makes them equally despicable
theifs = racists ? o

wait what? i think it's despicable that 5 people whooped 1 dude, regardless of what was said. i think it's equally despicable if they were to "laugh him off, then realize he has items of value and then beat him up and steal from him"

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Then they're thieves, which makes them equally despicable
theifs = racists ? o

wait what? i think it's despicable that 5 people whooped 1 dude, regardless of what was said. i think it's equally despicable if they were to "laugh him off, then realize he has items of value and then beat him up and steal from him"

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

the responses in this thread is just sad. Just shows you the state of current black america

not one symphathy for dude, but if it was a black guy everyone in here would yell racism

and I'm black fyi
he got beat up by latinos.....don't see where blacks come in this 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got 'em
gnr

the responses in this thread is just sad. Just shows you the state of current black america

not one symphathy for dude, but if it was a black guy everyone in here would yell racism

and I'm black fyi
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got 'em
gnr

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

From reading this thread i'm finding that most of you condone this type of behaviour, if someone told you to quiet down would you treat them like this? It's a joke.

From reading this thread i'm finding that most of you condone this type of behaviour, if someone told you to quiet down would you treat them like this? It's a joke.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

and I'm black fyi
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got 'em
gnr

indifferent.gif

"an argument that started with 3 black men and 1 latino guy" - reporter says in the 1st minute of the video

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

and I'm black fyi
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got 'em
gnr

indifferent.gif

"an argument that started with 3 black men and 1 latino guy" - reporter says in the 1st minute of the video

shouldve kept it moving
but also really tho: "i dont wanna be on welfare like everybody else..." thats messed up.
subconscious/subtle racism ftl.

shouldve kept it moving
but also really tho: "i dont wanna be on welfare like everybody else..." thats messed up.

Originally Posted by Weekz

shouldve kept it moving

this dude saw it as an opportunity to get sympathy and have 5 min of fame. I bet he thought he could sue and make 100's of thousands of these guys too.

Originally Posted by Weekz

shouldve kept it moving

this dude saw it as an opportunity to get sympathy and have 5 min of fame. I bet he thought he could sue and make 100's of thousands of these guys too.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Its an automatic hate crime if the roles were reversed.

very true.   reverse the roles,  have it be 5 drunk frat boy white college kids on the train, some black dude selling candy or whatever on the train tells them to be quiet, they respond back with some sort of racial comment,  black dude responds back with a racial comment as well,  5 drunk frat boy white college kids beat dude up and take all the candy he's selling.   i guarantee some people on here would have a different response to this.

very true.   reverse the roles,  have it be 5 drunk frat boy white college kids on the train, some black dude selling candy or whatever on the train tells them to be quiet, they respond back with some sort of racial comment,  black dude responds back with a racial comment as well,  5 drunk frat boy white college kids beat dude up and take all the candy he's selling.   i guarantee some people on here would have a different response to this.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

So now college kids = goons?

Originally Posted by cguy610

if it makes your picky self happy,  just make it white dudes in any shape or form,  skaters, punk rockers, metal heads, frat boys, or a dude that looks like riverxbear. either way however you look at it,  reverse the roles in this situation and people would be all up in arms about it.

Originally Posted by cguy610

if it makes your picky self happy,  just make it white dudes in any shape or form,  skaters, punk rockers, metal heads, frat boys, or a dude that looks like riverxbear. either way however you look at it,  reverse the roles in this situation and people would be all up in arms about it.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

From reading this thread i'm finding that most of you condone this type of behaviour,

It's not about anybody condoning this type of behavior, but it's about having the foresight to know the consequences of certain actions, be they good or bad.  That's why when certain things happen to certain people they have the befuddled who, what, when, where, and how mentality as saw with this guy right here.  Regardless of the color of anybody's skin right now, you have 1 guy with a good amount of money on him asking 4 or more guys to "quiet it down" at 5 in the morning on a train in New York City.  I don't care what color you are, any 1 person asking something like that given those circumstances just isn't very smart.  Sometimes bad things happen to good people, maybe this guy is a good person but either way he's definitely not a smart person. 

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

it's called common sense

Originally Posted by Deuce King

From reading this thread i'm finding that most of you condone this type of behaviour,

It's not about anybody condoning this type of behavior, but it's about having the foresight to know the consequences of certain actions, be they good or bad.  That's why when certain things happen to certain people they have the befuddled who, what, when, where, and how mentality as saw with this guy right here.  Regardless of the color of anybody's skin right now, you have 1 guy with a good amount of money on him asking 4 or more guys to "quiet it down" at 5 in the morning on a train in New York City.  I don't care what color you are, any 1 person asking something like that given those circumstances just isn't very smart.  Sometimes bad things happen to good people, maybe this guy is a good person but either way he's definitely not a smart person. 

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

it's called common sense

Back
Top Bottom