Man Boobs...

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by ralphsody

Can we stop with the bench press response. He's gonna be pissed when he sees that he went up a cup size from benching so damn much. You can't spot reduce. I repeat, you can't spot reduce.

A lil more info??
bench press = bigger pecs

why would he be pissed

its not gonna take away the man boobs but unless its gyno he can just cut weight and be fine
Read my last post...
ok read mine. nothing wrong with gaining more muscle. if its gyno he needs surgery, if not all he needs to do is lose fat. either way, when hedoes one of the two, bigger pecs look better than smaller ones. as long as he doesn't come in thinking benching is gonna make them go away, there's noproblem with him doing it.

Can we stop with the bench press response. He's gonna be pissed when he sees that he went up a cup size from benching so damn much. You can't spot reduce. I repeat, you can't spot reduce.

A lil more info??

why would he be pissed

its not gonna take away the man boobs but unless its gyno he can just cut weight and be fine
Read my last post...
ok read mine. nothing wrong with gaining more muscle. if its gyno he needs surgery, if not all he needs to do is lose fat. either way, when he does one of the two, bigger pecs look better than smaller ones. as long as he doesn't come in thinking benching is gonna make them go away, there's no problem with him doing it.
Okay, now read mine again...

He has man boobs because he has fat on his chest that make it look like he has supple boobs or he has a hormone problem, and the only way to fix that isthrough surgery. If you build the muscle under the fat the muscle is gonna grow bigger with the fat still being on top makingit look like they got bigger. You're better of eating right and doing cardio to get rid of the extra fat. You can't pick a body part to loseweight, it's impossible. I mean still bench and do your push ups but don't put that much emphasis on it.

A lil more info??

why would he be pissed

Read my last post...
ok read mine. nothing wrong with gaining more muscle. if its gyno he needs surgery, if not all he needs to do is lose fat. either way, when he does one of the two, bigger pecs look better than smaller ones. as long as he doesn't come in thinking benching is gonna make them go away, there's no problem with him doing it.

He has man boobs because he has fat on his chest that make it look like he has supple boobs or he has a hormone problem, and the only way to fix that is through surgery. If you build the muscle under the fat the muscle is gonna grow bigger with the fat still being on top making it look like they got bigger. You're better of eating right and doing cardio to get rid of the extra fat. You can't pick a body part to lose weight, it's impossible. I mean still bench and do your push ups but don't put that much emphasis on it.
I have to agree you can't spot reduce, but to say that by lifting weights it will emphasize his moobs is ridiculous. From what I was told,lifting weights is a great way of burning fat. It's not like hes going to walk int he gym and hit the bench hard everyday. If he plans a legit work outsystem, with a reasonable diet, he'll be burning fat in no time.

cardio
pimp.gif

A lil more info??

why would he be pissed

Read my last post...

He has man boobs because he has fat on his chest that make it look like he has supple boobs or he has a hormone problem, and the only way to fix that is through surgery. If you build the muscle under the fat the muscle is gonna grow bigger with the fat still being on top making it look like they got bigger. You're better of eating right and doing cardio to get rid of the extra fat. You can't pick a body part to lose weight, it's impossible. I mean still bench and do your push ups but don't put that much emphasis on it.

exactly... anyway I have the man boobs problem but my situation is crazy because im 6'2 155-160 so I def shouldn't have man boobs... im actually havingsurgery to remove
mine next month...

Originally Posted by solesavage

A lil more info??

why would he be pissed

Read my last post...

I have to agree you can't spot reduce, but to say that by lifting weights it will emphasize his moobs is ridiculous. From what I was told, lifting weights is a great way of burning fat. It's not like hes going to walk int he gym and hit the bench hard everyday. If he plans a legit work out system, with a reasonable diet, he'll be burning fat in no time.
It will emphasize them. I know, I used to weigh 260 at 5'6. All I did was lift. I had the same mindset that benching would get rid of my manboobs. So I hit the bench hard, and my pecs got bigger, but there was still layers of fat on top and it emphasized them. You're pretty much saying what Isaid. He should keep benching and working out, but that's not the way to lose them. People are telling him bench, bench, bench, you should bench to get ridof them. Reread my statement and tell me where I said he shouldn't lift... That's the point of me bolding the parts that I bolded.

Diet, cardio and lifting will take care of it (under normal circumstances). All of the aforementioned are known to burn fat, especially the combo of all 3, andthat's what you need to be doing. Don't strictly diet, don't strictly do cardio, and don't strictly lift: if you do all 3 consistently youshould see changes within a few weeks.

OP your just disgustingly fat .. drop the bodyfat. you can't spot reduce so the only choice you got is to shed some fat off all around. it will do yougood. believe me. or keep getting fatter so your girl can continue playing with your boobs. (see how bad that sounds?) .. **** NT and hit the treadmill.

laugh.gif
Oveerhaul your eating habits. Less soda, more juice, water, gatorade, etc. Excersise. That's how I lost weight. But I still had man boobs.MayhemMonkey is right. You can work your pecs out, but that fat will still sit. if all else fails, I'll refer you to my doctor.
laugh.gif
She's doing mysisters surgery next.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Oveerhaul your eating habits. Less soda, more juice, water, gatorade, etc. Excersise. That's how I lost weight. But I still had man boobs. MayhemMonkey is right. You can work your pecs out, but that fat will still sit. if all else fails, I'll refer you to my doctor.
laugh.gif
She's doing my sisters surgery next.
Do you have some before and after pics of man boobs? Also, how much was the operation?

Originally Posted by solesavage

A lil more info??

why would he be pissed

Read my last post...

I have to agree you can't spot reduce, but to say that by lifting weights it will emphasize his moobs is ridiculous. From what I was told, lifting weights is a great way of burning fat. It's not like hes going to walk int he gym and hit the bench hard everyday. If he plans a legit work out system, with a reasonable diet, he'll be burning fat in no time.
It will emphasize them. I know, I used to weigh 260 at 5'6. All I did was lift. I had the same mindset that benching would get rid of my man boobs. So I hit the bench hard, and my pecs got bigger, but there was still layers of fat on top and it emphasized them. You're pretty much saying what I said. He should keep benching and working out, but that's not the way to lose them. People are telling him bench, bench, bench, you should bench to get rid of them. Reread my statement and tell me where I said he shouldn't lift... That's the point of me bolding the parts that I bolded.
bro stop.

i lift a lot. i know a lot of lifters. some with gyno. lemme tell you, being ripped with gyno looks a helluva lot better than being out of shape with it.

and the chances of it being gyno are relatively low anyway. so lifting would also help burn the fat that is probably causing the man boobs.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by boxer

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Serious topic

I seem to be getting man boobs. and im not fat or anything. I'm Average not super skinny. but not fat..

I want to get rid of them, cuz iunno, i dont want man boobs lol

its gotten to the point where my girl caressed them.
grin.gif

should i do alot of push ups?

what kind of exercises will strengthen my pectoralis majors? aka boobs....

thanks
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Peter__s_Titty_Plunger_by_LeeRoberts.png
eek.gif
They got the banana selection game on lock.

Back
Top Bottom