Man I wish i was into Jordans in 2002

i also wish i was into it starting 99-01. anything after that was pretty much mediocre. all the LAST good REAL retros stopped after those years. (pretty muchanything with nike air)

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I though 08 was a good year? even imo

indifferent.gif
2008 was one of the worst years.
Likewise

GreatestGoliath wrote:
Meh............. This Year and Next Year will blow all that away.............. TRUST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hope this is true, cuz so far 09 has been
sick.gif
. i wont doubt 2010 tho cuzthats the 25th aniversary. if there isnt heat in 2010 then JB jus needs to shut down...

Pretty sure these never released:

jordan_xvii_mule.jpg

But yeah, I've got the IXs from that year, the white XVII mules, the lightning XVIIs, white/red XVII mids, and had the blue/gray IXs and the white/carolinaVIs.

Solid year indeed.

I have mostly every release from 2002 but I don't think any of them were major heat. Pretty much everything that was released that year can be copped at adecent price.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Meh............. This Year and Next Year will blow all that away.............. TRUST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I am starting 2 dislike this man additions 2 this place
kinda reminds me of that girl that gets me on, but never gets me off
straight tease...

[table][tr][td][/td] [td] [/td] [td]http://[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [td]
^^^ when are u saying something positive?
laugh.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
I was into Jordans in 2000-2002, but my only resources was Eastbay Magazine and TV.
tired.gif
So I missed out on a lot of good releases.

P.S. I didn't have internet back then.

I was also into J's around 01-02, but I could'nt afford them just for the simple fact that I was too young to get a job
tired.gif
. I missed out on whole a lot good release. I wish I had a time machine, Iwould definitly go back 00-02.
grin.gif

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
I was into Jordans in 2000-2002, but my only resources was Eastbay Magazine and TV.
tired.gif

I was also into J's around 01-02, but I could'nt afford them just for the simple fact that I was too young to get a job
tired.gif
. I missed out on whole a lot good release. I wish I had a time machine, Iwould definitly go back 00-02.
grin.gif

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
tired.gif

tired.gif
grin.gif

'02 was good.

'01 was better.

But don't forget about 2000:

Retro IV's - white/chrome
Retro V's - white/black-fire red; black/silver; Laneys; white/silver
Retro VI's - black/infrared; white/navy (Olympics)
Retro XI's - Concords and Space Jams
pimp.gif

and XV's.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lars Metcalf

'02 was good.

'01 was better.

But don't forget about 2000:

Retro V's - white/black-fire red; black/silver; Laneys; white/silver
Retro VI's - black/infrared; white/navy (Olympics)
Retro XI's - Concords and Space Jams
pimp.gif

and XV's.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
Retro V's - Laneys; white/silver
Retro VI's - white/navy (Olympics)

most didnt like these specific colorways now everyone fiends over um

wish i was into em in the beginning but never had the money. now 1999 on, i wish i had the jordan retro fever because 99-01 was nuts, looking back now.

Originally Posted by poloman1211

2001 >>> 2002 by far
I don't know about by far. They were both the best years in JB history, by far, lol.

As to comment on the OP comments, I agree. I looked at the same page you have posted not too long ago with a few friends, and was like, "Wow, I can'tbelieve myself! Why didn't I know about this!"

in '01 & '02 i was too young too really, really care. i had those navy snake XIs tho. i remember gettin' em for like $30. i think i traded'em for the blue battlegrounds. but damn, IIIs were $100 in '01! that's what blew my mind..

Back
Top Bottom