Man opens fire on White House vol. God told me to do it

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Son BSmooth has a long history of getting ethered by just about very non-religious person on NT, myself included
laugh.gif

I'm convinced BSmooth, Cartune and Supermanblue are the same person

Since the three of you apparently miss me, I'm gonna try to be more active in these thread---the irony of the three of you complaining about me NOT posting more is comedy to me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

when have i complained about you not posting though?

How are you gonna say I have a long history of getting ethered by non-religious people and then continue to big up yourself in the same breath? yeah you really 'ethered' me there
eek.gif
roll.gif

take that reverse psychology bull ##!* out of here....'oh y'all must miss me'....what?
laugh.gif

as for this topic...

you can call yourself a follower of whatever religion you want to...and make whatever exoteric claims regarding God you want to...regardless ultimate reality and truth will always prevail.

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

First reply and you're just watering at the mouth to know what that boy thinks. Let that kids' nuts breathe, b.
grin.gif

You guys are embarrassing, especially in the "Henz0s" thread.

meanwhile you're named after and have the sig of a whiskey brand.

good job.
and yours is after a television series. Ironic much?

fantastic job.

Our screen names are irrelevant to all this slurpage..

and I'm sure he can speak for himself..don't hold his hand.

yes, but seeing how im not criticising people for "slurping", as you called it, there isnt very much irony of me pointing out your screen name

however, when you say "stop slurping him" while "slurping" a brand, yourself...

i am not throwing shots about slurping, therefore pointing out my screen name doesnt even make sense.

good try tho.

youll get me next time, im sure of it.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS LULZ

Real talk Tim Tebow winning games despite not being able to complete passes to wide open receivers during practice is the closest thing to proof of God's existence

This has nothing to do with me not believing in your god(s)...this is about flawed perspectives on the impact of religion with respect to the allegations against the suspect.
You always try and play this stupid position....just like I said REGURGITATION....then you claim it has nothing to do with you...of course we realize it doesn't directly but as a community it has a lot to do with you based on your output and tireless propagation of atheism.
eyes.gif

Nice way to make a point then the very next sentence invalidate it.

You make no sense. You say something then admit that you know your original point doesn't support your own conclusion. 

refer to this chart:

Argument_Pyramid.jpg

Where did I propagate atheism?

I did not say that  there is no god anywhere in this post.

I said the following in three main arguments.

1. Mo Matik suggested that we should be concerned that the media doesn't equally cover christian terrorism over islamic terrorism. I agreed only up to the point that terrorism is terrorism no matter who does it. I also said that ultimately its one in the same. Regardless of religion.

2. Supermanblue79 got upset because I wanted to know where we could draw the line in the suspect being religious as opposed to having a mental disorder because we really don't know if a god talked to the suspect or not. No one believes god told the suspect to do that and I offered the suggestion that if we treat people who say god talks to them in this manner, why is it that we even ascribe all of the things "we want to happen" to be "good" and from "god?" 

3. Bruce Negro suggested that there was little evidence of christian terror attacks of which I provided COPIOUS evidence to the contrary and also refuted his desire to outline terror attacks only as those that are from foreign threats. 

Yet again, this has nothing to do with me not believing in god. I simply:

1: Addressed media bias

2: Addressed the validity of the suspect's defense of being mentally diagnosed as crazy or religious

3. showed historical evidence in opposition to an ill-researched claim.

Where did I say "there is no god?"

If atheism is a result of well-researched evidence and a reluctance to commit logically fallacies, then yes I'll be that. 

But again, I didn't say "there is no god." You drew that from the stance of my presented arguments. 

Again, you fail because you assert my stance by drawing allusions to things to make non-sequitors that will support your fallacious stances. 

Real talk Tim Tebow winning games despite not being able to complete passes to wide open receivers during practice is the closest thing to proof of God's existence
SLvg9.png

tebowed.gif

Son BSmooth has a long history of getting ethered by just about very non-religious person on NT, myself included
laugh.gif

I'm convinced BSmooth, Cartune and Supermanblue are the same person

Since the three of you apparently miss me, I'm gonna try to be more active in these thread---the irony of the three of you complaining about me NOT posting more is comedy to me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

when have i complained about you not posting though?

How are you gonna say I have a long history of getting ethered by non-religious people and then continue to big up yourself in the same breath? yeah you really 'ethered' me there
eek.gif
roll.gif

take that reverse psychology bull ##!* out of here....'oh y'all must miss me'....what?
laugh.gif

as for this topic...

you can call yourself a follower of whatever religion you want to...and make whatever exoteric claims regarding God you want to...regardless objective, ultimate reality and truth will always prevail.

This has nothing to do with me not believing in your god(s)...this is about flawed perspectives on the impact of religion with respect to the allegations against the suspect.
You always try and play this stupid position....just like I said REGURGITATION....then you claim it has nothing to do with you...of course we realize it doesn't directly but as a community it has a lot to do with you based on your output and tireless propagation of atheism.
eyes.gif

classic Anton
pimp.gif
when out-witted....respond with a big *%+ gif to try and draw some lulz
|
V

atheists for such "logical" people are *%%$$%$ idiots.

how do you have the same argument over and over when in a nut shell its:

i don't believe god show me physical proof.

when obviously it can't be done.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I don't have physical proof for photons, but they are represented by experiments that indicate their existence DIRECTLY. 
Same with the wave-particle duality of matter. 

I can't see x-rays or UV light but I know its there because we have evidence to assert it. 

I can't see lasers that etch info into onto CDs into tiny pits of 0s and 1s. 

For thousands of years we couldn't see viruses until we had scanning electron microscopes.

UNTIL WE HAD PROOF. 

This entire thread can be summed up with this premise:

1. If god exists, how can any of you say its wrong for this man to shoot at the white house? 

2. How do YOU KNOW that god did NOT tell him to shoot at the white house? 

3. Why can it not be that god didn't feel like talking to you and telling you to shoot at the white house?

When you make a claim that you know what god "would" do then you speak on that god's behalf. You make the mistake of making god into what YOU WANT GOD TO BE...not what it actually is. 

The same way his god told him to shoot at the white house, your god tells you that its not good to shoot at the white house. 

You only believe god does things that YOU want god to do. Funny how that works, isn't it? 

By saying god wouldn't make the suspect do this then you invalidate your own god because you refuse to admit your god would do something you disagree with, especially if you think its an all knowing, all powerful entity. 

If god exists, then this incident is an example of god playing favorites. 

If god doesn't exist then this man is crazy (...or just frustrated with the state of the world...
grin.gif
)

311712_253939987988972_213810938668544_695865_1986628746_n.jpg

Ask yourself this question. "What would it take for me to believe that god told this man to shoot at the white house?"

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Sillyputty gon have a field day with this one.......
First reply and you're just watering at the mouth to know what that boy thinks. Let that kids' nuts breathe, b.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 u children slay me...stating the obvious
hell, i coulda said anton too, or anyone else who gets in the threads related to God or religion

only nuts i hold is my own

Obviously it can't be done? Tell that to other religious folk on NT who argue tooth and nail. Tell that to all the Christians trying to teach "intelligent design" in the classroom. And you believe in a God that can not be proven? With no evidence of his ever being around? And there are people in positions of power making moves in the name of this being?
I believe it's important that logic and reason prevail and I'm glad there's someone on this board long-winded enough and persistent enough to try to drive the point home. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I don't have physical proof for photons, but they are represented by experiments that indicate their existence DIRECTLY. 
Same with the wave-particle duality of matter. 

I can't see x-rays or UV light but I know its there because we have evidence to assert it. 

I can't see lasers that etch info into onto CDs into tiny pits of 0s and 1s. 

For thousands of years we couldn't see viruses until we had scanning electron microscopes.

UNTIL WE HAD PROOF. 

This entire thread can be summed up with this premise:

1. If god exists, how can any of you say its wrong for this man to shoot at the white house? 

2. How do YOU KNOW that god did NOT tell him to shoot at the white house? 

3. Why can it not be that god didn't feel like talking to you and telling you to shoot at the white house?

When you make a claim that you know what god "would" do then you speak on that god's behalf. You make the mistake of making god into what YOU WANT GOD TO BE...not what it actually is. 

The same way his god told him to shoot at the white house, your god tells you that its not good to shoot at the white house. 

You only believe god does things that YOU want god to do. Funny how that works, isn't it? 

By saying god wouldn't make the suspect do this then you invalidate your own god because you refuse to admit your god would do something you disagree with, especially if you think its an all knowing, all powerful entity. 

If god exists, then this incident is an example of god playing favorites. 

If god doesn't exist then this man is crazy (...or just frustrated with the state of the world...
grin.gif
)

Ask yourself this question. "What would it take for me to believe that god told this man to shoot at the white house?"

LOOK AT THE INGENUITY OF  THIS MANS ATHEIST'S CONCLUSIONS 
roll.gif

cherry on topped with a quote from Susan B Anthony...it doesn't get much better than that
pimp.gif
your a genius sir

I see you gunning for that Henzo NTer of the Year award sillyputty.
laugh.gif

Why don't one of yall attempt to address sillyputty's arguments instead of attacking him and atheism?

Why don't you believe that God told him to attack the White House?  

Furthermore, what would it take you to believe that God told him to attack the White House?

no he didn't 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

laugh.gif

Why don't one of yall attempt to address sillyputty's arguments instead of attacking him and atheism?

Furthermore, what would it take you to believe that God told him to attack the White House?

I was going to give the nod to Ninjahood or Pookie but Silly Putty has earned it---If I say that is that D-riding? Cause I don't wanna D-ride

The underlined question has been asked several times and has yet to be addressed, why is this guy's relationship with God any less valid than anyone else's?

Silly putty, I acknowledged the Christian attacks but passed them off as irrelevant due to the extreme difference in scale and the intended targets. You never addressed that at all. Don't claim victory in an argument you didn't even finish. Simply put, one life doesn't count the same as 2000 lives, you're being ridiculously idealistic even proposing that. And I referred to scale in order to measure the notoriety of previous attacks, and when you can show me a direct attack by Christians on AMERICA AS A WHOLE on the same scale as 9/11 then I will concede my argument. But you can't. Don't flaunt your "logical" thinking when you're just preaching ideals.

P.S. I'm not Christian. I'm agnostic.

Oh yeah, and god didn't say that obviously because he doesn't exist. Now answer my question sillyputty

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

laugh.gif
I'm just calling it like I see it Detective Lavey.

And I responded honestly, if you want me to start posting more anti-religious content and making more threads I will be more than happy to oblige you at least for the next couple of weeks when my workload isn't as intense
happy.gif
Deal?

Yea and Silly Putty for NTer of the year---Yea I'm campaigning front seat on the D-train, sue me!!!

If you want to spill more anti-religious word soup on this forum to impress your Padawan,  then by all means do work.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Silly putty, I acknowledged the Christian attacks but passed them off as irrelevant due to the extreme difference in scale and the intended targets. You never addressed that at all. Don't claim victory in an argument you didn't even finish. Simply put, one life doesn't count the same as 2000 lives, you're being ridiculously idealistic even proposing that. And I referred to scale in order to measure the notoriety of previous attacks, and when you can show me a direct attack by Christians on AMERICA AS A WHOLE on the same scale as 9/11 then I will concede my argument. But you can't. Don't flaunt your "logical" thinking when you're just preaching ideals.

The christian attacks are NOT irrelevant. Scale and size doesn't matter.

They are still attacks motivated by ideology. It doesn't matter if they killed 10 people or 50. The USS Cole is deemed a major attack on the american military but didnt ONLY (in your word usage) 17 people die? What about Fort Hood? The World Trade Center in 1993? The US Embassy in Beirut in 1983?

So does that invalidate the fact it was a terrorist attack? 

People get hung up on numbers, not principle.

An attack motivated by terror that ends up killing 1 person or 50 people DOES NOT MATTER. Its still an attack.

Did 9/11 affect more people? Yes. 

Does that make it more of an attack than any other? NO.

Maybe if we treated attacks like how they treated them in Norway then we wouldn't have rushed to fight like we did after 9/11. They went about their lives and refused to seek retribution against other countries of influence and use it as a stepping stool to enact reform against its own citizens. 

It seems that you're justifying our collective response to the attack based on the number of people killed rather than the fact it was as much of an attack as any other. Why didn't we fight over the USS Cole? or the US Embasssy  Bombing in Kenya? Were those not the same thing?

You've fallen prey to the propaganda that tells you how to think about these events. 

bruce negro wrote:

Oh yeah, and god didn't say that obviously because he doesn't exist. Now answer my question sillyputty
Interesting form of agnosticism you have there... 
grin.gif

P.S. I don't care what your religion or lack thereof is. It doesn't matter what you are if your opinions as stated invalidate themselves. 

Being an atheist doesn't make you smart, liberal, homophobic, pro-gun, a yankees fan, communist, a white male, or a vegan.

Theism answers ONE question: Do you believe in a god(s) or not? 

Every other stance addresses another question. 

laugh.gif

I was going to give the nod to Ninjahood or Pookie but Silly Putty has earned it---If I say that is that D-riding? Cause I don't wanna D-ride

The underlined question has been asked several times and has yet to be addressed, why is this guy's relationship with God any less valid than anyone else's?
how do we truly know the circumstances regarding this story?...there aren't any details about this man other than the article mentioning  he believed he had a personal mission from God to target the white house....are you going to believe what you read that easily?

the way this entire thing is perpetuated to suggest God would directly manifest himself in such a rudimentary way as in direct dialogue between this particular individual is farfetched...but thats not to say this man wasn't inspired by God to carry out such actions in response to the actions of the white house as well as the historical legacy of this nation and government.

why don't you ask yourself what makes the US government more valid than any other government? Thats a much more tangible question...but no...you'd rather question the existence of God instead of whats right in front of you....genius.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

The christian attacks are NOT irrelevant. Scale and size doesn't matter.
They are still attacks motivated by ideology. It doesn't matter if they killed 10 people or 50. The USS Cole is deemed a major attack on the american military but didnt ONLY (in your word usage) 17 people die? What about Fort Hood? The World Trade Center in 1993? The US Embassy in Beirut in 1983?

So does that invalidate the fact it was a terrorist attack? 

People get hung up on numbers, not principle.

An attack motivated by terror that ends up killing 1 person or 50 people DOES NOT MATTER. Its still an attack.

Did 9/11 affect more people? Yes. 

Does that make it more of an attack than any other? NO.

Maybe if we treated attacks like how they treated them in Norway then we wouldn't have rushed to fight like we did after 9/11. 

It seems that you're justifying our collective response to the attack based on the number of people killed rather than the fact it was as much of an attack as any other. Why didn't we fight over the USS Cole? or the US Embasssy  Bombing in Kenya? Were those not the same thing?

You've fallen prey to the propaganda that tells you how to think about these events. 

P.S. I don't care what your religion or lack thereof is. It doesn't matter if the opinions stated invalidate themselves. 

Please note that I referred to those attacks as terrorist attacks. I never said they weren't terrorist attacks, I said they don't compare with 9/11 because of the scale of 9/11. You still haven't given me an attack perpetrated by Christians of that scale with America as the victim, because that's exactly what happened during 9/11 and instilled the fear/hatred of Islam, even though I don't support that mindset that muslims are bad people.And yes, you named attacks against the military but again, how did the scale compare? You preach ideologies but this world RUNS on numbers. If you're mad about that fact because it invalidates your argument then do something about it, but don't act like that's not the case. Some of the other attacks you mentioned were considered major because they were on American soil, but I still believe they pale in comparison to 9/11 due to the difference in scale, and I think the impact grows exponentially in direct correlation with the number of people when American citizens on American soil are the intended targets. Sorry if this looks messed up or I missed something, typing on my iPhone in class.

pretty sure the christian-based KKK killed more innocent americans than the terror attacks of 9/11 did...

just a hunch.

also, although they werent american deaths, the crusades killed roughly more people than the 9/11 attacks...

lets not forget that christianity played a major role in the trans-atlantic slave trade in the USA, as well as Mexico and central america...

or do those not count, either?

laugh.gif

how do we truly know the circumstances regarding this story?...there aren't any details about this man other than the article mentioning  he believed he had a personal mission from God to target the white house....are you going to believe what you read that easily?

the way this entire thing is perpetuated to suggest God would directly manifest himself in such a rudimentary way as in direct dialogue between this particular individual is farfetched...but thats not to say this man wasn't inspired by God to carry out such actions in response to the actions of the white house as well as the historical legacy of this nation and government.

why don't you ask yourself what makes the US government more valid than any other government? Thats a much more tangible question...but no...you'd rather question the existence of God instead of whats right in front of you....genius.

Thank you, I actually get called this a lot I don't need to hear it from you in every thread

This thread is not about the US govt, if there is something else you want us to discuss go ahead and make a thread about it--Always tryna force unrelated topics in religious thread

But yo Anton let's talk about how you're Nigerian and got deported from your country

grin.gif

If a man says God told him to murder somebody are other religious people really in a position to say he didn't? Isn't that the very definition of hypocrisy? If the KKK believes God prefers white people and that white people are the chosen ones are you in a position to call ducktales BSmooth? Oh or are their messages from God less valid because it goes against your personal interests and agendas?

Posting this pic again for emphasis

laugh.gif

the first half I completely agree. it IS farfetched that if there were a god, he would directly carry on a dialogue with an individual. it's such a narcissistic viewpoint. "God heard my prayers and got me the promotion!" while people all over the world are dying via famine. the second part? are you saying there IS a chance the christian god was working through this man to attack the white house?

Thank you, I actually get called this a lot I don't need to hear it from you in every thread

This thread is not about the US govt, if there is something else you want us to discuss go ahead and make a thread about it--Always tryna force unrelated topics in religious thread

But yo Anton let's talk about how you're Nigerian and got deported from your country

grin.gif

If a man says God told him to murder somebody are other religious people really in a position to say he didn't? Isn't that the very definition of hypocrisy?
Stop being a shallow thinker. This thread IS about the government within the context that somebody targeted the White House and cited divine inspiration...

Your a simpleton though...thats why you had to re-affirm your supposed genius in the first sentence...you have no ability to analyze social events....now go study your MED school text books...

while people all over the world are dying via famine. the second part? are you saying there IS a chance the christian god was working through this man to attack the white house?

I'm not saying there is a 'chance'. I'm saying God is 1. The Universe is 1. I'm saying man represents God on Earth. It's not about Christianity....its about oneness....Jews, Christians, and Muslims are supposed to represent monotheism...the belief in one god.

Back
Top Bottom