Man ordered to pay child support even though DNA tests prove children not his

this is wrong on so many levels. the kids are 16 years old, you think you are gonna sneak this news by them?

if the judge cares so much about the kids relationship with "a" father, why not give him full custody of the children, and have the mother pay himchild support.

i dont see how this wont be overturned if an appeal is filed. he should keep custody if anything, but not be financially responsible for them (assuming he isnot loaded and the mother is not poor, otherwise the circumstances are different).

i highly doubt the mother doesnt know who she slept with, unless she had a different guy in her bed each night, in that case, it shouldnt be hard for a womanlike her to find a step daddy.

i wouldnt pay @$%$...
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ the judge

The family court is Canada is meeeesssseeddd.
My dad left when I was young to do business in Russia. He chose not to pay child support and there was nothing that anyone could do because he was out of thecountry.

but when I hit 19 he gave me a job traveling europe making hundreds of thousands a year and spending quality time with him. turns out he simply didn'ttrust my mom with the money and wanted the money to actually go to us, which is beyond my understanding.
whatever.
tough childhoods = work ethic and proper raising. FTW

efff that,

i would demand an appeal and request for another judge take my case, thats BS

he should be fully reimbursed for all he's paid. if all else fails, he only has 2 more years on child support. since they are 16

Originally Posted by bballplaya2690

what? I see what the judge means but the man has absolutely no obligation to pay for kids that aren't his.

It's a female judge...she's automatically somewhat biased.

In addition
Hen Lin 32 you got a big #%@ foot haha.

The advantages women have over men in the legal system are deeply disturbing, women are always treated as though they are helpless.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

this is wrong on so many levels. the kids are 16 years old, you think you are gonna sneak this news by them?
if the judge cares so much about the kids relationship with "a" father, why not give him full custody of the children, and have the mother pay him child support.
QFT
smh.gif
@ this system

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

judge having a clouded viewpoint as a female.. i thought they were supposed to neutral in all instances.

hell yeah!! male judge would got him off the hook.

I'll play devil's advocate. Dude waited WAAAAAAAAAAYYY too long for a DNA test. Once you accept responsibility for for the upbringing of children, youhave to care for them until adulthood. As President Palmer would say: "That's AllState's Stand."

Are you freaking kidding me?
I bet he felt like chokin the judge. That is BS to the max.

Back
Top Bottom