Man ordered to pay child support even though DNA tests prove children not his

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

and ppl wonder why i act averse sometimes...

I swear in every "girl" related thread you come in with a cold blooded answer, you really trust no female huh?
laugh.gif

This is what's wrong w/ the justice system. Since he is clearly not the father he should not be responsible for them financially. If he wants he can bethere for them but by no means is he responsible for them since the ex had an affair. I don't know how Canadian Courts are but I know that if this happnedin America home boy would appeal and be exonerated from paying anything to her since infidelity is the cause of the divorce. He should appeal and when theverdict is overturned he should do the cabbage patch and dap the judges up.
laugh.gif

happens more often than you think. in a lot of states if a child is born into a marriage, even if the child isn't his, and the parents divorce the husbandstill has responsibility of the child. some guy here in Texas is in the process of suing the state because of it.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

This is what's wrong w/ the justice system. Since he is clearly not the father he should not be responsible for them financially. If he wants he can be there for them but by no means is he responsible for them since the ex had an affair. I don't know how Canadian Courts are but I know that if this happned in America home boy would appeal and be exonerated from paying anything to her since infidelity is the cause of the divorce. He should appeal and when the verdict is overturned he should do the cabbage patch and dap the judges up.
laugh.gif

It depends on what state you live in. There have been many cases like this across the country and the appellate courts usually uphold the judge'sdecision. The only way this will change is for people to force the legislature to enact laws to prevent this from happening.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

the courts work for "what's in the best interests of the child"

mccain_eyebrows.gif

Is the woman helpless in supporting the child? Its her responsiblity to find the real father. What kind of stuff is "I dontremember" Who is having sex so much while they are in a relationship that they dont remember? This is fraud in the highest degree. Basically she wins onevery level.... she got to sleep around and got somebody to pay for a child that wasnt theirs.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

mccain_eyebrows.gif

Is the woman helpless in supporting the child? Its her responsiblity to find the real father. What kind of stuff is "I dont remember" Who is having sex so much while they are in a relationship that they dont remember? This is fraud in the highest degree. Basically she wins on every level.... she got to sleep around and got somebody to pay for a child that wasnt theirs.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

mccain_eyebrows.gif

Is the woman helpless in supporting the child? Its her responsiblity to find the real father. What kind of stuff is "I dont remember" Who is having sex so much while they are in a relationship that they dont remember? This is fraud in the highest degree. Basically she wins on every level.... she got to sleep around and got somebody to pay for a child that wasnt theirs.

YOu got that right, best interest of the child my foot.

terrible. how ridiculous is this? it's like going to jail for killing someone, only you didn't kill anybody. but the judge can't find the realkiller so you'll have to serve in the meantime.

Originally Posted by NYC game

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

mccain_eyebrows.gif

YOu got that right, best interest of the child my foot.
honestly the judge's ruling is most likely in the best interest of the child. but that that shouldnt supersede the best interest of the spousewho isnt the father of that child. But seriously if i was in that situation that !#++% would never see a dime from me. I dont care what any judge says, i'mnot going to be paying child support for some other man's child

Originally Posted by bballplaya2690

what? I see what the judge means but the man has absolutely no obligation to pay for kids that aren't his.
co-sign.

I don't think he should be reimbursed for what he's spent in the past, but continuing child support is bull
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif

How is she ALLOWED to make such a ruling. The court system is supposed to be precedental, meaning that any ruling must be the same as a prior case if it hashad the same circumstances and Im sure this has happened earlier where the dude didnt have to pay

Its ridiculous that she ruled like this, shes just a biased dumb broad

getting punished for a crime you didn't commit, AFTER you've been proven innocent.
smh.gif

Men of all ages should be in an up rise to this kind of BS. Al Bundy would be very disappointed, NO MAAM. On the serious tip, I work with men 35- through 51,and these dudes always tell me the same thing. " Make sure, you find you a good woman. You young, strong, and got years to live. Just make sure you findyou that good woman. Cause if you getting a divorce, you gonna pay for her dates, and all the clothes that she wears on the date to find a new husband."Men, need to organize against this BS. Is there anyway to combat this scheme against these heathens?

Back
Top Bottom