Man runs 99 miles home after completing London Marathon

When I was in basic training, it took everything in my being to push out 2 or 3 miles. 99 is bonkers. I get winded after about 5 minutes nowadays.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

When I was in basic training, it took everything in my being to push out 2 or 3 miles. 99 is bonkers. I get winded after about 5 minutes nowadays.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

we were originally born to run. hell, it was the only way humans could get food, by chasing animals until they were so tired they collapsed.

with the invention of more efficient modes of transportation and food intake, running is pretty much worthless outside of improving fitness and health.

we were originally born to run. hell, it was the only way humans could get food, by chasing animals until they were so tired they collapsed.

with the invention of more efficient modes of transportation and food intake, running is pretty much worthless outside of improving fitness and health.

Back
Top Bottom