Man tattoos 15-inch penis on unwitting friend’s back, charged with assault

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

They prolly used a picture of mine to trace it.
nerd.gif

I would def feel like I got raped if that happened to me. That !$$ is permanent

I would def feel like I got raped if that happened to me. That !$$ is permanent

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

That ain't funny at all. He'd have to get prosthetic hands after I'm done with him. I'd gladly do time for being violated like that.

Hope he sues him as well.
u'd do time, with that **#+ on ur back
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

That ain't funny at all. He'd have to get prosthetic hands after I'm done with him. I'd gladly do time for being violated like that.

Hope he sues him as well.
u'd do time, with that **#+ on ur back
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

well you can turn a penis into a baseball bat and the balls into more balls like baseball n get away with it even tho itll look stupid

well you can turn a penis into a baseball bat and the balls into more balls like baseball n get away with it even tho itll look stupid

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

have some experience doing so huh?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

have some experience doing so huh?
nerd.gif

no laughing matter, it's false advertisement.. like all these brett favor articles with no pictures to show
don't leave me hangin.... or hungin?

no laughing matter, it's false advertisement.. like all these brett favor articles with no pictures to show
don't leave me hangin.... or hungin?

Back
Top Bottom