Man tattoos 15-inch penis on unwitting friend’s back, charged with assault

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Yep there's no other recourse but to murk dude. Some %%+%, you just can't let be..SOMEBODY GOT TO GO!!!!

Yep... till you gotta serve that jail time with a HUGE **** on your back. Tough call.... MASS murder-suicide FTW. If I'ma die, his momma gotta die too then.

Yep there's no other recourse but to murk dude. Some %%+%, you just can't let be..SOMEBODY GOT TO GO!!!!

Yep... till you gotta serve that jail time with a HUGE **** on your back. Tough call.... MASS murder-suicide FTW. If I'ma die, his momma gotta die too then.

Originally Posted by Murda He

What his momma do to you though?

Originally Posted by Murda He

What his momma do to you though?

I wonder what kind of detail dude put into it though. It'd be funny as hell if he just went with some 6th grade 8===D joint.

I wonder what kind of detail dude put into it though. It'd be funny as hell if he just went with some 6th grade 8===D joint.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

well you can turn a penis into a baseball bat and the balls into more balls like baseball n get away with it even tho itll look stupid
have some experience doing so huh?
nerd.gif

naa not even
laugh.gif
im just slick like that n can fake anything
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

well you can turn a penis into a baseball bat and the balls into more balls like baseball n get away with it even tho itll look stupid
have some experience doing so huh?
nerd.gif

naa not even
laugh.gif
im just slick like that n can fake anything
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom