Man vs. Food

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by jrp44

Hell yeah I love this show
laugh.gif
Me too. Dude tackled some of the spiciest **+$ I've ever seen.
Like when he was at the Indian spot in NYC, the cook had to wear a mask to make that food cause of all the spices
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure he's healthy cause he must not be stupid....He probably only eats light foods and drinks water and excercises a lot during the filmingof this show...

relampago blanco....he does have a great job, but i would trade even his job to be in tony's shoes for just one episode of no reservations. bourdain>>>> anyone on travel.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I'm pretty sure he's healthy cause he must not be stupid....He probably only eats light foods and drinks water and excercises a lot during the filming of this show...
I doubt it. There was one episode where he had to run a single mile. He made it about 1/2 of the way before looking like he was about to passout, then faked a sprained ankle so he didn't have to run.

Originally Posted by JCH3

This show always makes me hungry.
hell yeah. Watching this show just make me want to hop into the T.V and just take a plate of food and run with it
laugh.gif
. Adams Richmond must have a crazy workout plan to keep all that food off.Imagine if he didn't exercise and he still eats the way he eats what he will look like? that would be a scary site.

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by JCH3

This show always makes me hungry.
hell yeah. Watching this show just make me want to hop into the T.V and just take a plate of food and run with it
laugh.gif
. Adams Richmond must have a crazy workout plan to keep all that food off. Imagine if he didn't exercise and he still eats the way he eats what he will look like? that would be a scary site.

exactly how i feel when i watch it

Has he ever done the pho challenge at Pho Garden in San Francisco? I've seen plenty of huge eaters try and fail miserably. 2lbs of noodles and 2lbs ofmeat.
alien.gif
laugh.gif

You know this dude be chiefin' before the challenges...dude always lookin blownn before he eats anything...

man did you guys see the episode in San Francisco with the kitchen sink ice cream challenge. i dont think i can ever eat that much ice in one sitting.

Dude is a beast. I tried the Ramen challenge at Orochon in LA and got about 85% done; right after I sped walked to the restroom and threw EVERYTHING up.
Sad thing was that the Ramen challenge wasn't even a "main challenge", it was just the lead up to that ridiculously spicy Indian curry.

I wouldn't even eff with that curry, if you have cooks with gas masks on to cook something up, then you just know you're walking into an L.

If you notice, he always seems to conquer the "hot food" challenges and usually fails the "lots of food" challenges.

Oh....Diners Drive-ins and Dives FTW as well.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

If you notice, he always seems to conquer the "hot food" challenges and usually fails the "lots of food" challenges.

Oh....Diners Drive-ins and Dives FTW as well.
word ...i kinda wanna have joey chestnut as the host of the show
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DsLee559

I wouldn't even eff with that curry, if you have cooks with gas masks on to cook something up, then you just know you're walking into an L.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I always watched this show blazed as hell
pimp.gif

I figure if I were to blaze before one of those challenges, I'd wreck that $*@%

Originally Posted by potus2028

I watched the one with the big $%# omelet, I think it was called a "Southwestern Exposure" or some fly #*%%...man it had 12 eggs, a pound of chili, sour cream, cheese...i just remember watchin it and being like "Damn that looks like the best way ever to die of a heart attack..."
I don't really know how big that omelet was, but it doesn't sound too bad. I know of some people who eat 16 egg omelets with cheese andveggies and such on a regular basis.

I'd hate to have his job though. Never knowing what you're eating ftl.

I like the show but it seems like every episode i watch , he fails. I like bizarre foods with andrew zimmern better

gswarriorz wrote:
I like the show but it seems like every episode i watch , he fails. I like bizarre foods with andrew zimmern better

I have only seen him fail once, the breakfast burrito one.

Originally Posted by easy1986

Dudes only gonna be able to do this another 1-2 years before his heart just cant take it.
With that being said the show is awesome!
My thoughts exactly.

Travel Channel though is the truth.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom