Man vs Wild....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ people hating on Man vs Wild

Figures....

smh.gif

survivorman is actually out there by himself...man vs wild is staged.

so of course survivorman is better

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

I heard Bear Grylls is a direct descendant of THE Chuck Norris..............

Word, he actually served 3 years in the British SAS as a survival instructor and medic.

I swear man one of these days theres gonna be some kinda miscommunication between discovery channel, bear, and Les and both Bear and Les are gonna be droppedin the same location.

Les is gonna be hunting for some animal, bear is gonna be hunting for les...straight gut him for his liver, skin him for warmth, and then eat Les'seyeballs...not cuz he's hungry, just cuz he's that dude.

I don't even know why Survivor man shares the same channel with man vs. wild, they should put his show on the hallmark channel.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I swear man one of these days theres gonna be some kinda miscommunication between discovery channel, bear, and Les and both Bear and Les are gonna be dropped in the same location.

Les is gonna be hunting for some animal, bear is gonna be hunting for les...straight gut him for his liver, skin him for warmth, and then eat Les's eyeballs...not cuz he's hungry, just cuz he's that dude.

I don't even know why Survivor man shares the same channel with man vs. wild, they should put his show on the hallmark channel.

i always wondered about man vs wild ! haha i mean... what does the camera man do when the dude passes through a swamp filled with alligators ?

ok so here's my question...

Survivorman is supposed to be the "real" show, no? Picture this... dude is on his fifth consecutive day of nofood, trekking through the Alaska wilderness. Some of the shots show him 1000 feet down in some snow filled valley. Do tell, how in the HELL did he get thatshot? He damn sure wouldn't have wasted all that energy walking away from the camera, back to it to retrieve it, and back down again all for one shot.Where are dude's footprints from walking down the mountain? Verdict: They're both scripted and filmed by crews, but Bear Grylls is the truthhhh

M!ke

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

. Do tell, how in the HELL did he get that shot? He damn sure wouldn't have wasted all that energy walking away from the camera, back to it to retrieve it, and back down again all for one shot.

M!ke
according to him thats exactly what he does

Survivorman >

He is completely alone and not only does he have to survive but he films everything himself. He carries all the camera gear and for those shots where he iswalking away he has to obviously go back and get the camera etc.

Man Vs Wild is good too but it's not seeing survivorman.

well since we are airing out people whos fake and how its done someone tell me how they do that magic trick where they cut the person in half.. always wonderedbout that one

bear is a true animal , I can watch re-runs of man vs wild all day
i think bear takes nature to the extreme showing you the worse possible case and how to make it out alive , unlike survivorman he kinda just coast along andrather starve than go hunting and really do things you might not want to do to really survive . Besides bear is in conditions that " survivorman"wouldnt set foot on .

you want proof of how real les is? here it is.

the whole clip is cool, but around 4:25 thats where it gets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(sorry for not posting up the vid instead of the link, im still kind of new.
laugh.gif
)

He does some stupid and gross stuff. I remember one time in the snow he got naked and jumped into some freezing water and struggling to get out talking aboutsome people do this to get warm when he does jumping jacks and push ups naked in the snow.
laugh.gif

And another time in the desert peeing on his shirt and putting it around his head
sick.gif

Hey, i thought it was fake too but come on they show everything right there on the camera and it's nasty as heck! For the dude wondering what we aretalking about, it comes on the discovery channel.

Back
Top Bottom