Man vs Wild....

the point of the show is to show examples of how one would survive IF they were stranded....bear isn't stranded and just simply shows examples of things todo...I mean the survivorman guy has some balls doing almost everything alone but bear likes to be on the safe side which is smarter

Originally Posted by baik

the point of the show is to show examples of how one would survive IF they were stranded....bear isn't stranded and just simply shows examples of things to do...I mean the survivorman guy has some balls doing almost everything alone but bear likes to be on the safe side which is smarter
Exactly.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by baik

the point of the show is to show examples of how one would survive IF they were stranded....bear isn't stranded and just simply shows examples of things to do...I mean the survivorman guy has some balls doing almost everything alone but bear likes to be on the safe side which is smarter

You have a point, but then the person watching it knows that at all times, Bear has someone there with him.

Les, while he has a satellite phone, doesnt. If anything were to happen, he'd have to wait for some time. Plus the psychological effects of beingcompletely alone for a week definitely takes a toll, even though he's used to it.

Plus, ever since those Youtubers aired out Bear on Youtube, he holds no credibility.

And sure, he might be a badass for eating all those raw things..Looks cool, but if ANYTHING, it's dumber. He doesn't know if that piece of meat holdsany parasites or harmful bacteria. Les almost always cooks his food, which is smarter.

Survivorman> MVW

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by derryj3

LOL @ hating on Bear... he had the best show on tv
QFT. Did anyone see when he f-ed up that lizard on the tree.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Then cooked it.
that had me dying
laugh.gif
bear has no mercy.

VIT-A-MIN C FTW

J1GOKU wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Then cooked it.
that had me dying
laugh.gif
bear has no mercy.

VIT-A-MIN C FTW

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whacked ol' thang and then stabbed it in his MFin jugular !

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Hey fellow NTers, i might be late but i just got hip to this show as Lil Wayne made reference to it on a song on D3. Most importantly, who saw the one this past weekend where the dude tackled some wilderbeast, skinned it, cut its balls off and ate its liver?
eek.gif

wild beast whould have ate lil wayne
smokin.gif

Every time I watch the show, the more and more I think it's fake. But the show makes Bear look like a G.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Then cooked it.
that had me dying
laugh.gif
bear has no mercy.
No one can sit here tell me this wasnt one of the greatest things to air on tv, dudes a straight beast

Back
Top Bottom