Man with 30 kids wants state to help pay for child support

laugh.gif

Lets keep it really real doe...

Spoiler [+]
what these baby mamas looking like, doe?

A spike lee production presents...

She hates me Part 2 dropping summer of 2012 in Imax theaters
laugh.gif

She hates me 2 soundtrack includes

1. Girls, Girls, Girls- Jay-Z
2. Ice Cream- Wu-tang
3. Stay schemin- Rick Ross
4. Roll Out- Ludacris
5. It wasn't me- Shaggy
6. I get around- 2pac
7. Ms. Jackson- Outkast
8. Can't Get Enough- J.cole
9. Return of the Mac- Mark Morrison
10. Award Tour- A tribe called quest

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hatchett last appeared in court in May 2009, when he had a paltry 21 kids to his name and said he had no intention of having more. Somehow, he found a way to add nine more to his legacy, so we're guessing he probably isn't done at 30.
so this ***+% had 21 kids & decided it was ok to pump out 9 more over the course of the next 3 years? obviously the dumbest human being ever

laugh.gif

but real talk tho... feel sorry for these kids man damn.

Maybe these women and him are just incredibly stupid, and are not trying to get pregnant every time? Not even as a joke, if this guy can only afford a couple bucks a month in child support to some of his children, he probably can't afford condoms. 

Him & BM 3-11 are equally dumb.

Him for fathering 30 kids he can't take care of.

Them for not wanting the best for their children & getting pregnant by a man with multiple kids.

He can always walk away and damn near has at $2/month but they are stuck raising children with a father that can't provide for them.

He's just a disgusting person for putting himself in a position where he can't pay for kids he helped create. His **** should be cut off.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Maybe these women and him are just incredibly stupid, and are not trying to get pregnant every time? Not even as a joke, if this guy can only afford a couple bucks a month in child support to some of his children, he probably can't afford condoms. 

If you believe that then you are dumber than them...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
It's always the poor people having the most kids, humans man.

It completely blows my mind. You would think they'd do the most not to.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I don't even think I could find 15 grown women that can't afford abortions

lmao
roll.gif

That !@!$ is foul, man. It's a big part of it because he can't financially help support that many kids (and it sounds like on his wages, he couldn't really afford a couple of them) but it's not even about the money, that's a lot more kids that are not gonna have a responsible father in their lives. Couple that with their +%#!##* moms and it's gonna be extra hard to raise them properly. Endless cycle.

I feel kinda whatever about this story. The kids I feel terrible for but as a whole. Its like there are not enough stone faces in the universe.

im tryna figure out how he only pay $60 a month in total tho, cause my patna got 3 kids & no job & he still end up payin bout $250 a month in child support

Originally Posted by eashawty

im tryna figure out how he only pay $60 a month in total tho, cause my patna got 3 kids & no job & he still end up payin bout $250 a month in child support

I enjoy almost every post you make
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i blame da women though....how u letting money go raw dog in you when you know he's got X amount of baby mothers....

Bingo! And condoms were invented too. Smh..

Back
Top Bottom