Manhattan Air Force Ones?

i saw some BK joints the other day some homeless guy had on a semi-cripsy pair (crispy enuff for a homeless guy...juss sayin)

There's nothing wrong w/ an updated BK version along w/ one for all boroughs from what i hear they were all designed by DJ Clark Kent

i saw some BK joints the other day some homeless guy had on a semi-cripsy pair (crispy enuff for a homeless guy...juss sayin)

There's nothing wrong w/ an updated BK version along w/ one for all boroughs from what i hear they were all designed by DJ Clark Kent

wow ima have to go to bx sport today and check these in person....yo G wednesday we in there to peep at west...if they still have pairs...ima need this whole pack

wow ima have to go to bx sport today and check these in person....yo G wednesday we in there to peep at west...if they still have pairs...ima need this whole pack

well they sold off the last 12 this morning b4 my boy could hold it down i asked for an 11.5 for u i'm goin there later to make sure its there don't want you to miss these either bro and yea those are BX ones are tuff Queens ones are pretty decent

well they sold off the last 12 this morning b4 my boy could hold it down i asked for an 11.5 for u i'm goin there later to make sure its there don't want you to miss these either bro and yea those are BX ones are tuff Queens ones are pretty decent

http://www.nicekicks.com/2010/07/nike-air-force-1-wbf-5-boroughs-pack-queens/

nike-air-force-1-wbf-5-boroughs-pack-queens-1.jpg

photo-0.jpg

photo1.jpg

I called West not too long ago...like one of the NTers said above they are all sold out now. I have to get a mens size 10 from somewhere.

I called West not too long ago...like one of the NTers said above they are all sold out now. I have to get a mens size 10 from somewhere.

I like the aspect of the felt material. I'm assuming that is what it is? I also like the laces, the print of 'New York' on 'em.

I'm not an Air Force dude though.

I like the aspect of the felt material. I'm assuming that is what it is? I also like the laces, the print of 'New York' on 'em.

I'm not an Air Force dude though.

from wat i was told these were supposed to be totally different apparently Clark Kent dropped by West yesterday to pick up his 13 and left about a minute b4 i got there
They told me he showed them the other designs he had in mind, and Nike didn't let him do wat he wanted and they ended up w/ these he supposedly had designed these for the winter to go along w/ a matchin Varsity Jacket which also explains why they're so padded down on the inner lining

from wat i was told these were supposed to be totally different apparently Clark Kent dropped by West yesterday to pick up his 13 and left about a minute b4 i got there
They told me he showed them the other designs he had in mind, and Nike didn't let him do wat he wanted and they ended up w/ these he supposedly had designed these for the winter to go along w/ a matchin Varsity Jacket which also explains why they're so padded down on the inner lining

Back
Top Bottom