Manhattan Air Force Ones?

damn G
laugh.gif

Yep, one for each borough. The Queens pair is dope (green)! Should be out soon and yes, the Manhattans are at West already.

Yep, one for each borough. The Queens pair is dope (green)! Should be out soon and yes, the Manhattans are at West already.

they ok, i remember the bronx mids that came out a while ago were wack, the best ones were the harlem lasers

they ok, i remember the bronx mids that came out a while ago were wack, the best ones were the harlem lasers

Are these only dropping on the EAST COAST ???

Im feeling them MANHATTAN joints very much.

Yall got pics of the others ???

Are these only dropping on the EAST COAST ???

Im feeling them MANHATTAN joints very much.

Yall got pics of the others ???

went to the store and took some pics w/ my phone got my pair already these are the first i've bought since 2002...pretty dope they're with the varsity jacket concept insides are extremely padded down satin at the heel 3M piping along the seams
they run about a 1/2 size up i scooped a 10 from wat i hear there are only 200 pair across Manhattan in about 4 stores those being Dr. Jay's, Michael K. and i forgot the other one, but WEST was the 4th store...good luck scoopin

went to the store and took some pics w/ my phone got my pair already these are the first i've bought since 2002...pretty dope they're with the varsity jacket concept insides are extremely padded down satin at the heel 3M piping along the seams
they run about a 1/2 size up i scooped a 10 from wat i hear there are only 200 pair across Manhattan in about 4 stores those being Dr. Jay's, Michael K. and i forgot the other one, but WEST was the 4th store...good luck scoopin

Back
Top Bottom