Manhattan Air Force Ones?

Thanks for the postin of the links CAMPNYC..just copped the BX ones..doubtin myself on not coppin the Manhattans but oh well..

Thanks for the postin of the links CAMPNYC..just copped the BX ones..doubtin myself on not coppin the Manhattans but oh well..

copped bx and bk just now... my first 2 choices... i wanted the manhattans but couldnt cop all three.... i definitely wanted the manhattan ones and the bks and it was up to those 2 and i chose the bk joints instead.... what yall think did i make the right choice in picking the bks? what  yall cop? im not regretting on the bks but was thinking should i of got the manhattan joints instead....

copped bx and bk just now... my first 2 choices... i wanted the manhattans but couldnt cop all three.... i definitely wanted the manhattan ones and the bks and it was up to those 2 and i chose the bk joints instead.... what yall think did i make the right choice in picking the bks? what  yall cop? im not regretting on the bks but was thinking should i of got the manhattan joints instead....

^^I'm regrettin not coppin the manhattans for some reason..they just seem to b a real clean colorway..i might cop manhattans..but i don't wanna waste another 145 on af1s..

^^I'm regrettin not coppin the manhattans for some reason..they just seem to b a real clean colorway..i might cop manhattans..but i don't wanna waste another 145 on af1s..

smh.gif
at me for not being able to scoop at a computer

^ exactly man... now i dont feel as bad that i passed on the manhattans
laugh.gif
.... i went with the more practical colorway and what i can wear more with... dont get it twisted the manhattan joints are tough but i like black more compared to red in general regarding clothes or sneakers... and good looking out with the link its much appreciated
pimp.gif

^ exactly man... now i dont feel as bad that i passed on the manhattans
laugh.gif
.... i went with the more practical colorway and what i can wear more with... dont get it twisted the manhattan joints are tough but i like black more compared to red in general regarding clothes or sneakers... and good looking out with the link its much appreciated
pimp.gif

Man this sucks... The ones I really want haven't dropped yet. I'm waiting 15 more minutes then I'm calling it a night.

Man this sucks... The ones I really want haven't dropped yet. I'm waiting 15 more minutes then I'm calling it a night.

I really wanted my 1st pick , the MANHATTANs but when I finally logged on to NDC my size12  was gone.... LIKE ALWAYS.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ended up going with my 2nd pick. BKs. If anything Im hoping I can trade someone down the line for the MANHATTANs.

I really wanted my 1st pick , the MANHATTANs but when I finally logged on to NDC my size12  was gone.... LIKE ALWAYS.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ended up going with my 2nd pick. BKs. If anything Im hoping I can trade someone down the line for the MANHATTANs.

Back
Top Bottom