MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Quote:
My guess is he mistook them for the QS XXs.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

anyone know where i can get QS XX online in a size 10? i dont think it will release over here in the PI.
'love is taking the air less travelled.'

How come I can't seem to find them in all three stores in Town Center in Alabang??? That's weird. The Stadium there used to have the normal colorway then they ran out. Afterwards, I asked where I can get the stealths and the saleswoman said check Athlete's. I go and they don't have it either...maybe I should get out of the Alabang area...lol.

^^^ maybe you should try the makati area, G4, Greenbel 3, etc. not sure if they still have it though...
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

^^^i saw stealths yesterday at nike park podium. maybe they have your size. didn't see a single pair at megamall btw.

Nike Park Galle:

no X's
no XX's

the only ones they have worth mentioning are the three 2K5's, and white/gray XIII's.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^looks better, cleaner, and it's more well-lit.

bigger? i think the space (floor area) remains the same (i can be wrong though). but it looks way better and more spacious than the old store.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

its good if its much more spacious now, para kasing ang sikip-sikip dati eh. :D
happy.gif

If anyone would be so kind as to give me the number for Park at G4 and Greenbelt 3? Pls! I wouldn't want my trip to Makati to be in vain... Thx. :D
happy.gif

g4 - 7291473
gbelt - 7574491
------------------
"I always wore a new pair of Nikes for every game." - Jordan

just went to g4 and greenbelt. no more xx in park. only stadium still have both colors, but with limited sizes.
atheltes foot still have the stealth. i wonder why they only have a few jordan xx apparel here. |I
tired.gif

yeah, ive been wanting to get this shirt...

94687010_z.jpg

and the XX jacket:

92513100_z.jpg

anybody seen these around? also needing a sandal. anybody spot the jordan masseusse around?

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

galing ako sa galeria, nike park has 10% off everything in the store, if that helps anybody. Nothing exciting in stock, some new apparel. The store looks about a 1000x better now...

it seems like all the xx are gone in manila. the best way to get aj stuff is to buy from eastbay. but the tax for custom really makes me crazy.they charged me $45 for $80 worth value!!! >:
mad.gif

just come back from club650. they got too many SE in white/purple and black/gold. lots of xiii in white/wheat. few pairs of xix low in grey color. also have shox vciii in white/black/red and black/silver. some other stuff like shox FSM, shox elite, 2k4 in white/navy, and few pairs of black/purple huarache lite. the accel shop next door got all back melo 1.5, shox vc iv etc. mostly 40-50% off there. didn't see LBJ2 there. only 10%off for black/white.
xx r gone...

^^^
thanks 4 d info!

was abt to cop the huarache lite last time but the biggest size then was 9.5. my size is 10-10.5. >:
mad.gif

>:
mad.gif
hope they have bigger sizes now. im also eyeing the camo w/c is on sale at attitude. 3.5k na lang ata. :wink:
wink.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

Where's the Athlete's in Glorietta?? I didn't even know that there was an Athlete's in Glorietta...So Stadium Glorietta still has XXs? Hopefully they still have my size.

meron pa bang olympic vii dyan sa pinas....sz 9...... :smile:
smile.gif
papabili sana sa kapatid ko kung meron......tulong nman po :smile:
smile.gif
saan pa ba dyan available ang aj olympic vii........salamat :wink:
wink.gif

^^ pare i'm in cali right now, but your best bet is sportswarehouse libis they may still have your size for P3897 or olympic gold atc around P5000 (or lower now)

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 all DS
E-MAIL: [email protected]

^Man this is not good man. I called Nike Park G4 and gbelt3 and they both don't have stealths. If ever there are some XXs they don't have my size. Maybe it ain't meant for me. LOL.
What would be a good...replacement for the XXs? Any suggestions would help. Thx.
(btw, I want to play in them).

Back
Top Bottom